Daphne Barak: ´´Tone is full of love and understanding mom, Britney Spears´´ ( This is disrespectful )

57 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

People who happen to lean right have nothing to gain by supporting Britney.  She’s loved by people from all walks of life.  She inspires the world. Stop trying to use your politics to turn people into villains.  We all have more in common than you think. 

I’m not. I’m just saying that was nothing more than a distraction. 

1 hour ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I feel like those conservatives used FreeBritney as a distraction, and did absolutely nothing to help. 

It is not democrats vs republicans, most powerful people are socially liberal- that’s why they have so many s** scandals  That’s why I say right wing conservatives run most of the entertainment industry: profit over people always! BUT let me clarify that NEOLIBERALISM is the issue & it is the dominant ideology of most politicians in the US.

Although, Team Con is clearly pandering their narrative to the right wing demographic  

why would a congressman who is from Florida & tight with Trump be the one that wants to speak at a Free Britney rally? It had already been announced that he was under investigation for trafficking a minor. 🙄

10580409.jpg?crop=2000%2C1051%2Cx0%2Cy46

Surprisingly, Gaetz's presence was well-received, and his comments were met with thunderous cheers...

Ellen hangs out with war criminals & the Kardashians. Kris & Caitlyn met at a gala  for Ronald Reagan who created the policies that have exacerbated income inequality to its highest level today. 

1157903184.jpg.jpg

Ellen built her brand on being nice to anyone, even George W. Bush. That brand might not be viable now.

1 hour ago, Cucumbers said:

People who happen to lean right have nothing to gain by supporting Britney.  She’s loved by people from all walks of life.  She inspires the world. Stop trying to use your politics to turn people into villains.  We all have more in common than you think. 

Look up Stephan Tchividjian who goes way back with Lou- his grandpa is Billy Graham that *started* evangelical christianity as we know it today. 

When you think of people in power you have to think over generations… Not like regular people.

Neoliberalism is the political ideology that is ruining our world 

2303.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8

Financial meltdown, environmental disaster and even the rise of Donald Trump – neoliberalism has played...

8 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

Look up Stephan Tchividjian who goes way back with Lou- his grandpa is Billy Graham that *started* evangelical christianity as we know it today. 

When you think of people in power you have to think over generations… Not like regular people.

Neoliberalism is the political ideology that is ruining our world 

2303.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8

Financial meltdown, environmental disaster and even the rise of Donald Trump – neoliberalism has played...

Everybody who believes in Jesus and reads the bible isn't making billions off of being an evangelical.  Britney prays and reads her bible too.  The people who just want to worship without being demonized have nothing to do with the major power players sitting at the top.  That includes muslims and jews.  Nobody is saying look at what attrocities the ISIS muslims are doing or look at what the israelis are doing to the palestinians.  The majority of believers are humble honest everyday people. 

I think, keep doing the research because you seem to know more than me about lou's background and all that, but please don't just write off anyone who is different. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

Everybody who believes in Jesus and reads the bible isn't making billions off of being an evangelical.  Britney prays and reads her bible too.  The people who just want to worship without being demonized have nothing to do with the major power players sitting at the top.  That includes muslims and jews.  Nobody is saying look at what attrocities the ISIS muslims are doing or look at what the israelis are doing to the palestinians.  The majority of believers are humble honest everyday people. 

Exactly. This is the divide between the higher expectations we have for regular folks vs powerful people.  The ideology of neoliberalism is the prosperity gospel more money = closer to GOD. So i the powerful play all sides and divide people- while maintaining their POWER 

Like the Hefners are also in Britney’s web & they run Playboy!! Hugh Hefner had his own trafficking network 

joelosteen-1-e1586389279857.jpg?w=497

Plumber At Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Discover $600k Stuffed Behind Toilet

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block