Petition to cancell kfed's documentary

8 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

I haven't seen one posted yet, so I thought i'd share

T.CO

Britney spears has gone though hell for the last 13 years of been in a like of been in jail and with her ex Kevin talking about and the boys and he is saying bad things about britney spears 

Also, you can email them at viewerservices@itv.com

Thank you for sharing!

They need to stop. I just read the comment section on the facebook page of the main news channel from my country and guess what ....

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

100% of those hundreds of comments are here to insult Kevin for doing that to a mother and apparently Britney is actually admired for her strength like A LOT of comments are about that aswell.

Oh Kflop, the backfire is real !!

• Love 1

I sent the following email if anyone’s looking for a template. I also sent it to loose.women@itv.com and thismorning@itv.com to turn up the heat!

To whom it may concern,

I believe that airing the upcoming Kevin Federline “documentary” would be in incredibly poor taste, and a huge misstep for ITV.

It is evident from Federline’s recent abhorrent actions, in choosing to share online secretly recorded videos of Spears disciplining her and Federline’s children, that Federline has launched a campaign of hate against his ex-wife, and mother of two of his six children, Britney Spears. This campaign of hate has seen Federline weaponise the children that he shares with Spears.

What Federline didn’t expect in sharing these videos was that the general public has overwhelmingly condemned Federline and supported Britney - clearly having the opposite effect than what Federline intended. This can clearly be seen when looking at the comments sections of media outlets that have shared this “story” e.g. TMZ’s Facebook page and Daily Mail’s online article. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11101403/amp/The-lies-stop-Britney-Spears-ex-Kevin-Federline-posts-videos-arguing-sons.html

In addition to Federline’s abhorrent actions, his wife Victoria chose to share a heinous message of hate on instagram toward Spears “I pray u don’t have children & if u do I’m praying for these children”. https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/810910-kevin-federline-posts-video-that-their-kids-secretly-recorded-of-britney/

Victoria herself orchestrated a bullying campaign against three of her classmates whilst in high school which involved the Police, and was later arrested for assault in 2008. https://www.tmz.com/2008/12/25/k-feds-new-girl-is-kind-of-a-badass/

Spears’ lawyer has also condemned Federline for his actions in his statement below.

“Britney has faithfully supported her children and she loves them dearly. Whether he realizes it or not, Mr. Federline has not only violated the privacy and dignity of the mother of his children, he has undermined his own children, whose privacy he should protect. Putting aside his ITV interview, Mr. Federline's ill-advised decision to post an old video of his 11 and 12 year old children was cruel, bottom of the barrel stuff. It was abhorrent. In addition to demeaning himself and violating societal norms, he has now also created various legal issues for himself including, but not limited to, implicating cyber-harassment and cyber-bullying statutes, among other things.

It has been my honor to work with Britney, to suspend her father as conservator, to help her gain her freedom and dignity, and to help protect her from the type of bullying she endured in the past-and we will not tolerate bullying in any area...We are working with Instagram to ensure that Mr. Federline adheres to its rules and we are exploring all appropriate relief against him. In the meantime, as Britney herself poignantly said, whatever is occurring between her and her boys should remain private. We urge Mr. Federline to act with a measure of grace and decency and to cease from publicly discussing private matters, which benefits no one."

If ITV were to air this “documentary” they would be complicit in Federline’s campaign of hate and be in violation of their own code of conduct - see below.

“We are committed to a working environment that is free from verbal, physical or online harassment and abuse. We will treat one another with courtesy, dignity and respect, and we will not tolerate any discrimination.

Any conduct that creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment or unreasonably interferes with an individual’s work performance will not be tolerated and will be the subject of disciplinary action. We do not tolerate abusive behaviour of any form in the workplace.

Examples of such behaviour may include:

threatening behaviour, intimidation, harassment, assaults or violence”

https://www.itvplc.com/~/media/Files/I/ITV-PLC/download/code-of--conduct-may-2018.pdf

The right choice would be for ITV to cancel this upcoming “documentary”. The general public would likely be supportive of this decision due to the abhorrent behaviour displayed by Federline and his wife. I implore you to do the right thing, and stand on the right side of history.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block