“I’ll post my own version without you since you guys are all turds to me”

It’s clear to me that Sean and Jayden don’t “dislike” their mother. They dislike the limelight and attention that presumably comes with being children of a high-profile celebrity. Putting myself in their shoes, I would too since I can’t imagine the chaos that comes with being attached to a very famous person. Even a simple Instagram post (which explains why they always shield their face with masks in very recent pics with Britney who obviously has millions of followers). They obviously want to lead more lowkey lives and it’s probably for their best interest — at least until they’re legal adults and then they can decide. What I don’t understand is why Kevin would post private conversations between Britney and her kids or physically involve them for some random interview if the entire premise was for toxic stans and the weird culture that comes along with it to not talk about her children. It’s quite odd to me considering that none of this would have really been a topic of conversation had Kevin not involved the children and used them as pawns against her, once again. I mean, if you really want to know the definition of a true narcissist and an awful human being overall, it’s Kevin. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s clear to me that Sean and Jayden don’t “dislike” their mother. They hate the limelight that presumably comes with being children of a high-profile celebrity. They obviously want to lead more lowkey lives and want that for their best interest. What I don’t understand is why Kevin would post private conversations between Britney and her kids if the whole premise is for toxic stan culture to not talk about her children. 

I wonder if the kids approve what Kevin did…

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s clear to me that Sean and Jayden don’t “dislike” their mother. They hate the limelight that presumably comes with being children of a high-profile celebrity. They obviously want to lead more lowkey lives and want that for their best interest. What I don’t understand is why Kevin would post private conversations between Britney and her kids if the whole premise is for toxic stan culture to not talk about her children. 

I dunno if I believe that because I remember one of her kids willing to spill more info on Britney if he got so many follows on his Instagram.

it’s so tough to navigate this one though because we really don’t know. I do know I don’t like what I’m seeing. I feel for Britney.

2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

wasn't one of them spilling tea on somewhere just to get to 5000 followers? that's sad if so

31 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I dunno if I believe that because I remember one of her kids willing to spill more info on Britney if he got so many follows on his Instagram.

it’s so tough to navigate this one though because we really don’t know. I do know I don’t like what I’m seeing. I feel for Britney.

30 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

wasn't one of them spilling tea on somewhere just to get to 5000 followers? that's sad if so

But you can’t have that kind of mentality. Teenagers go through so much to navigate their lives and figure themselves out. Who you are at 14 years old is not the same as who you are at 16, 18 and beyond. I think the older they get, the more they’ve been able to understand the repercussions of being attached to a very famous and public person — especially in the midst of a very massive legal battle. I personally don’t see anything alarming about Jayden’s IG Live from 2020 considering that’s how most teenagers act. You don’t usually say the brightest  things in the world when you’re a child unless you’re like Gretta Thunberg. Lol.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I wonder if the kids approve what Kevin did…

KFed did say it was a family decision in the caption, but who knows? I feel like the kids were probably indifferent about posting them, but even if they were opposed, I'm sure he would have posted them anyway. That's the kind of scumbag he is.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, J45x said:

They dont seem to have any problem to appear British TV and do  interview about her mother with his scumbag father.  But their ashamed of some sill IG post with her Superstar mother????? Unbelievable, I actually feel bad for them, this poor children were probably taught to hate her mother. God know what the spears, federline and victoria said to them all this years.

I hope that someday they will understand!

Did you not read my last sentences? I explain that I’m confused, hurt and disappointed at Kevin’s actions. The children are clearly being used as pawns by K-Fed against Britney. They clearly don’t like being put in the limelight which is why I’m shocked that Kevin would manipulate them to do so. None of this would have even been a conversation if Kevin didn’t stoop so low and leak private conversations or involve his own children in some random interview. 

13 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s clear to me that Sean and Jayden don’t “dislike” their mother. They hate the limelight that presumably comes with being children of a high-profile celebrity. Putting myself in their shoes, I would too since I can’t imagine the chaos that comes with being attached to a very famous person. Even a simple Instagram post (which explains why they always shield their face with masks in very recent pics with Britney who has millions of followers).They obviously want to lead more lowkey lives and want that for their best interest. What I don’t understand is why Kevin would post private conversations between Britney and her kids if the entire premise was for toxic stans and their weird culture to not talk about her children. 

because then he can further alienate britney and blame her. "see, even her crazy fans are against you after what your mother did!" it's parental alienation. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, easy said:

because then he can further alienate britney and blame her. "see, even her crazy fans are against you after what your mother did!" it's parental alienation. 

Exactly. It’s manipulation at its finest. And that leaked audio tape was the very true icing on the cake. They’re children. Of course they’re not going to know any better. I sure didn’t know what the hell I was doing at 15 and 16 years old. Kevin is a grown man who once again used their kids to try and attempt to villainize Britney. It’s sick.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.