Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

2 minutes ago, Complication said:

Pretty sure Kevin did it himself because he also removed all of his tagged posts as fans were commenting on them too.

I’m guessing it was due to a cease and desist though. He’s a narcissist and would absolutely never show remorse even less so publicly. I doubt he suddenly had a change of heart.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

So for all of our beloved American friends who just woke up and have to deal with 60 pages, let me sum it up for you :

-We all agreed Kflop Federflop reached a new low and what he did was disgusting

-We all feel sorry for Britney and we admire her strengh

-We thought that Jamie-Baby-bottle-Flop following him after he posted the video was the cherry on the cake

-We think we should not drag the kids too hard even though we lowkey want to slap them tbh ..exept few Scandinavians who didn't like the idea of someone screaming in front of kids (but hey they raised Greta Thunberg so what else is new ? ! ) :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

-We are very upset everybody and their grandmothers seem to secretly film her in her own house

-We tried to report the video as much as possible

-We want Daddy Rose to wake up as soon as possible

That's where we're currently at ...

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.