Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

This made me love Britney even more.

Sometimes children need to know tjeir their place. And Britney just demanded them to respect her.

There's nothing wrong with anything of what she said to her children. It's her house and children need to respect their parents.

What a sick and nasty move of Kevin but this will only work in Britney's advantage as she really did nothing wrong here.

Can't wait for Kevin's lawyer to come with an excuse for sharing these vids.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Britney regretting buying the house in Kevin's neighborhood in 3..2..1   

Btw...I'm scared that what might happen tonight, I'm scared that Britney and Sam are going to go looking for Kevin at his house. They are minutes away fom each other now.

OMG… Imagine Sam being like “come outside, I just want to talk” 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

those people are trying to make knee look insane or bad but they can’t because she is a good person and a good mother. I will pray and speak loud whenever she needs me too, because we can see through her soul and we all can tell how light hearted this woman is. She is so STRONG, I can’t even processing what she must be going through right now 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, D_Britfan said:

we should all be reposting that **** star interview about kfed having s** on the kids blanket, the kids think Britney is embarrassing thats nothing compared to that story. K-fed playing perfect parent needs to be brought down a peg or two

And the fact the baby monitor was going off, and he had to "finish" before he could go check on the crying kids :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

imagine the level of sinism, delusion, shamelessness and loss of humanity and reality to post this and have the nerve to think that you look good and that people will support you :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:  ... this only shows the immense level of abuse that Britney endured for 14 years, all these monsters and leeches were very comfortable bullying Brit that they see it normal. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Weeks or months ago, there was an article that said that her children treated her like a sister, so it is true.:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

She disciplines them like a normal mother👏🏽, I have actually seen these videos 3 times and I can't see anything wrong with it, on the contrary, I really applaud her way of respecting herself with education, if she were a latina Ufffff.  :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I am horrified by what Kevin has just done.

Disgusting human beings.

Also I am laughing at the fact he thought that was scary parenting. Is he aware of what children go through in this world ? So Britney's gonna be vilified because she screams "you have to respect me this is my house !" oooooh Kevin she probably has to scream concidering the way they have been raised by him.

I have never said a single negative word about the boys but I will just say that I only heard them like 5 minutes and seen like 10 pics and Jayden was using words such as f.gs and talking in a a very inappropriate way saying "gimme 5 000 followers I"ll give you some secrets about my mother" !! Also they need to take a shower and clean their hair, and don't smoke w**d kids your eyes are suspicious !!! 

I am SO UPSET right now, this is SO disgusting. I hope it's going to backfire on Kevin and on his slutty wife and the whole Spears family.

I swear I wanna take their heads and mess with them like @JayTawndre and his blinds !!!!! 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.