Is Lynne Spears to Blame for Britney's Kids Not Seeing Her?

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Here's the follow up article to one posted on November 12, 2007:

62f8c59f82645572bf778c69238d64a9_xl.jpg

TMZ has learned Britney Spears will now play the ADD card in court tomorrow, arguing that her medication caused a positive reading on a **** test last week.

So the source of the Provigil info was Kaplan himself?!

How interesting.

Anne Kiley and Hilary Slevin mention Adderall and Albuterol, specifically.  One of the exhibits is the TMZ article mentioning Provigil. No explanation of how this mix up occurs.  Interesting!

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

So kevin could get more custody and to depress brit. Britney only put up with this con to see her children, and then that was taken away. When brit said "I think they were trying to kill me" I started looking back on a lot of things, and some things didn't make any sense. Such as kevin filling for a restraining order but not press charges. If he would have press charges, and jamie would have been convicted, it would have been no way jamie could have continue to be co-con of estate. 

And now, after going through the lengths of filling a restraining order,  and with the con being terminated, kevin is welcoming back jamie into their life and now all is forgiven? Yeah not buying that for one second. 

This assault was only a few months after the forced stay in a facility, right? 

I can see Kevin playing along with a move to get him more custody time on the books.  

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Here's the original November 12, 2007 article:

c840616c3d7451fa90e08f86bd255d8d_xl.jpg

More Britney Spears people are coming forward, in the wake of the TMZ story that Britney tested positive for ***** last week.

Here's another of the November 12, 2007 articles:

81fbaa4466955b27b406d63de6db285d_xl.jpg

TMZ has learned Britney Spears will now say her false positive **** test may have been caused by her inhaler, which she uses for asthma.
A follow up:
56cce680903e5e12aafa5a65ba3b3e69_xl.jpg

There are reports circulating that Britney's positive **** test last week was the result of Provigil, a prescription for treatment of narcolepsy. Well, we're told it ain't so.

And here's the follow up article to one posted on November 12, 2007:

62f8c59f82645572bf778c69238d64a9_xl.jpg

TMZ has learned Britney Spears will now play the ADD card in court tomorrow, arguing that her medication caused a positive reading on a **** test last week.

So the source of the Provigil info was Kaplan himself?!

How interesting.

Kaplan...or Kevin? When do the payments start rolling in from the divorce settlement?  How much does TMZ pay per tip?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I can see Kevin playing along with a move to get him more custody time on the books.  

Sure was! So after Brit was traumatized in that facility, she then sees her kids even less. Jamie knew what he was doing. Everyone did. I honestly believe they were trying to depress brit to the point of suicide...allegedly

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

So kevin could get more custody and to depress brit. Britney only put up with this con to see her children, and then that was taken away. When brit said "I think they were trying to kill me" I started looking back on a lot of things, and some things didn't make any sense. Such as kevin filling for a restraining order but not press charges. If he would have press charges, and jamie would have been convicted, it would have been no way jamie could have continue to be co-con of estate. 

And now, after going through the lengths of filling a restraining order,  and with the con being terminated, kevin is welcoming back jamie into their life and now all is forgiven? Yeah not buying that for one second. 

Interesting.

Kevin had already gained 70/30 custody a year earlier, so that would mean Kevin was going for full custody at that point.

I truly wouldn't put it past him.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until August 28, 2019. Britney is represented in the hearing by Laura Wasser.

Aug. 24, 2019 - Sean Preston and James Spears get into an argument at James' condo. Sean locks himself in a room and James breaks down the door, shaking him.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Four months.

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

Aug. 24, 2019 - Sean Preston and James Spears get into an argument at James' condo. Sean locks himself in a room and James breaks down the door, shaking him.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Interesting.

Kevin had already gained 70/30 custody a year earlier, so that would mean Kevin was going for full custody at that point.

I truly wouldn't put it past him.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until August 28, 2019. Britney is represented in the hearing by Laura Wasser.

Ohhhhhhh. It WAS a setup.  Question Want Me To Kill Them GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Ohhhhhhh. It WAS a setup.  Question Want Me To Kill Them GIF

I'm on deadline for a project today...

But once that wraps I'm going to dig into this a bit more, as well as start combing through all the Research Threads to update the timeline.

If investigative journalists want a juicy story, it's the relationship between Kevin and the HCC (Hillbilly Clan of Criminals) where they'll find the good stuff.

If Kevin wants to play dirty...

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Every time Britney leaves the country the snakes around her pull some s.hit like this

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

One rumor I ALWAYS believed was that Lynne was f.ucking KFed and wanted to replace Britney as the kid's mother figure.

16 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I heard that before... not sure how true it is. I wouldn't be surprised. 

November 18, 2007

News of the World reports Britney Spears has again lashed out at her mother Lynne, this time accusing her of bedding the troubled pop tart’s ex-husband Kevin Federline. “I suppose you’re...

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

November 18, 2007

News of the World reports Britney Spears has again lashed out at her mother Lynne, this time accusing her of bedding the troubled pop tart’s ex-husband Kevin Federline. “I suppose you’re...

Is that the reason brit punched Lynne in the face? I remember reading txt messages Lynne wrote to Sam(allegedly) where Lynne told Sam Britney punched her in the face LOL

Just now, OutofKontrol said:

Is that the reason brit punched Lynne in the face? I remember reading txt messages Lynne wrote to Sam(allegedly) where Lynne told Sam Britney punched her in the face LOL

"As Star reported, tempers flared on the weekend of June 15, when Lynne made an unscheduled visit to Brit’s mansion. The pair got into a heated argument that sources say turned into a slapfest! “They were swinging at each other,” says an insider."

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2007/08/britney-accuses-mom-of-sleeping-with.html?m=0

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

"As Star reported, tempers flared on the weekend of June 15, when Lynne made an unscheduled visit to Brit’s mansion. The pair got into a heated argument that sources say turned into a slapfest! “They were swinging at each other,” says an insider."

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2007/08/britney-accuses-mom-of-sleeping-with.html?m=0

Just trash. I really hope moves out the country one day. Can Tina turner please call brit?!! 

• Love 2

It’s obvious to me this is them once again using the kids to pressure Britney into giving into them again. If it’s actually true she hasn’t seen the boys in months then it’s them using manipulating and lying to the boys + all this media pressure to make Britney break again. I’m glad she has Sam by her side and that she seems to be doing alright all things considered. They’re desperate and it’s sickening that they still won’t stop. You can tell how pissed off they are that their methods aren’t working anymore.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block