Is Lynne Spears to Blame for Britney's Kids Not Seeing Her?

As Britney said in her story yesterday it was Lynne that told her "you should give them to their dad" and we saw a decrease in Britney's time with them in court papers around 2019. I think Britney was talking to Lynne around this time and she probably listened and took her advice. 

With the boys spending most of their time with their dad the past 2.5 years I think Britney's post about them being distant way before the "nude" IG pics makes sense.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I think every last person in her awful family are to blame. Nobody had the backbone to stand up and acknowledge that was was happening to Britney 2004-2007 and 2008-2020 was wrong on so many levels and to try and help her. They were all too concerned about themselves or what they could get from her. Any loving family would have been the support network Britney needed to keep the hectic life that comes with beingBritney Spears on track, at least enough to live somewhat normally with her children. Instead, they let her be thrown to the wolves, imprisoned her, then let her be thrown to the wolves again. And the children were and are still being used as pawns throughout it all.

I worry sometimes because obviously Britney is an unfathomably strong woman, but how much more can she take? This is supposed to be a time for her to rebuild and these awful people just continue allowing her to be torn apart. It sickens me.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

there was a decrease in 2019 because jamie physically assaulted preston and has a restraining order against him. britney's visitation was cut drastically because of that and jamie being her conservator at the time. 

they are teenagers and have been poisoned against their mother from day 1. i also speculate whether they actually don't want to see her or are being kept from her on purpose. the timing of kevin's lawyer suddenly being unavailable is more than coincidence. 

• Like 9

The entire family conspired against her and colluded against her for financial gain and benefit for themselves. They treated their flesh and blood like a slave and tortured her physically and emotionally for almost a decade and a half.

That family is sour from head to toe and Britney has rightly moved on with Sam and his family thank GOD! 

• Love 9

Britney's kids are also teenagers, and that's not necessarily the most lovey-dovey time in a kid's life. This all seems like a private thing that shouldn't have been spoken about publicly (thanks, Kevin!). It's undoubtedly complicated, and talking about it further is likely just going to hurt Britney and others more.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, easy said:

there was a decrease in 2019 because jamie physically assaulted preston and has a restraining order against him. britney's visitation was cut drastically because of that and jamie being her conservator at the time. 

they are teenagers and have been poisoned against their mother from day 1. i also speculate whether they actually don't want to see her or are being kept from her on purpose. the timing of kevin's lawyer suddenly being unavailable is more than coincidence. 

Check the timeline...

I think it was likely the pending changes to the will that provoked Kevin, not the assault.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death, or upon the conservatorship coming to an end.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until August 28, 2019. Britney is represented in the hearing by Laura Wasser.

Aug. 24, 2019 - Sean Preston and James Spears get into an argument at James' condo. Sean locks himself in a room and James breaks down the door, shaking him.

Aug. 28, 2019 - The probate court finalizes the 70/30 visitation schedule approved by the family court one year earlier.

Sept. 3, 2019 - A restraining order is issued against James Spears, ordering him to stay away from Sean and Jayden following the altercation.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, easy said:

Call me crazy. I always thought that "assault" was a setup. And with kevin being so pro-jamie now, it is making more sense..

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Check the timeline...

I think it was likely the pending changes to the will that provoked Kevin, not the assault.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death, or upon the conservatorship coming to an end.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until August 28, 2019. Britney is represented in the hearing by Laura Wasser.

Aug. 24, 2019 - Sean Preston and James Spears get into an argument at James' condo. Sean locks himself in a room and James breaks down the door, shaking him.

Aug. 28, 2019 - The probate court finalizes the 70/30 visitation schedule approved by the family court one year earlier.

Sept. 3, 2019 - A restraining order is issued against James Spears, ordering him to stay away from Sean and Jayden following the altercation.

I just bought a few more of the divorce docs because I'm nosy  curious and there was something posted on Bryan Kuchar's story yesterday that caught my eye.  

spacer.png

"In many ways, the family court legally invades Britney Spears' [life] way more than the conservatorship. In 2007, it was a struggle for financial control - Federline versus the Spears family and they both won."

Now, I don't agree or disagree with this statement - I'm not entirely sure what to think of it, to tell you the truth.  I do think Lynne's involvement in the launching of the cship is directly related to the idea that Lynne is to blame for Britney not seeing her kids.

One of the docs I grabbed this morning was from Britney's custody case attorneys.  They're arguing for the court to uphold the sealing of documents/gag order on parties discussing private details related to Britney's health.  One of the examples they used was TMZ posting articles about private conversations between Kaplan and Anne Kiley.

spacer.png

And at this same time, Lynne has become super skeptical of Sam Lutfi (allegedly) and writes about her suspicions in Through The Storm.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Like, where was her energy at this point?  Was she too busy keeping Jamie Lynn out of Lou's facility for unwed mothers?

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

One of the docs I grabbed this morning was from Britney's custody case attorneys.  They're arguing for the court to uphold the sealing of documents/gag order on parties discussing private details related to Britney's health.  One of the examples they used was TMZ posting articles about private conversations between Kaplan and Anne Kiley.

spacer.png

Here's the original November 12, 2007 article:

c840616c3d7451fa90e08f86bd255d8d_xl.jpg

More Britney Spears people are coming forward, in the wake of the TMZ story that Britney tested positive for ***** last week.

Here's another of the November 12, 2007 articles:

81fbaa4466955b27b406d63de6db285d_xl.jpg

TMZ has learned Britney Spears will now say her false positive **** test may have been caused by her inhaler, which she uses for asthma.
A follow up:
56cce680903e5e12aafa5a65ba3b3e69_xl.jpg

There are reports circulating that Britney's positive **** test last week was the result of Provigil, a prescription for treatment of narcolepsy. Well, we're told it ain't so.

And here's the follow up article to one posted on November 12, 2007:

62f8c59f82645572bf778c69238d64a9_xl.jpg

TMZ has learned Britney Spears will now play the ADD card in court tomorrow, arguing that her medication caused a positive reading on a **** test last week.

So the source of the Provigil info was Kaplan himself?!

How interesting.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

To what end?

To give Kevin the upper hand?!

So kevin could get more custody and to depress brit. Britney only put up with this con to see her children, and then that was taken away. When brit said "I think they were trying to kill me" I started looking back on a lot of things, and some things didn't make any sense. Such as kevin filling for a restraining order but not press charges. If he would have press charges, and jamie would have been convicted, it would have been no way jamie could have continue to be co-con of estate. 

And now, after going through the lengths of filling a restraining order,  and with the con being terminated, kevin is welcoming back jamie into their life and now all is forgiven? Yeah not buying that for one second. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block