"Renaissance" becomes Beyoncé's 7th consecutive #1 album on the Billboard 200

Midnight

Plus not to mention expected to top the hot 100 at 40, joining only Madonna and Sia for the 21st century. 

Madonna (42) with Music in 2000, which is about to be 22 years ago.

Sia with sean paul 6 years ago at 40.

Beyonce will be the 3rd and honestly the only time this decade. 

Cos if Dua couldn't help elton in the us go top ten, how can Britney spears.  

Dua had radio locked, but the lockdown sessions did underperform in the US compared to Elton's native uk.

Where its 3X platinum instead of just gold in the US. 

@Midnight

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

.....do fans in the Beyhive get off by reading numbers on the screen?

I don't get it :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Hide contents

"She's number one in Indones---"

*busts a nut*

harry ****** GIF

Every fandom does this. We like to see our fave succeed and follow sales numbers and charts. The BArmy does it, the Beyhive, the Barbz, the Swifties, etc,etc,etc. Not to mention that during Award shows, these numbers are usually mentioned to highlight the success of the given singer. Do numbers matter? Yes. Is it the only thing that defines the final product? No.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Every fandom does this. We like to see our fave succeed and follow sales numbers and charts. The BArmy does it, the Beyhive, the Barbz, the Swifties, etc,etc,etc. Not to mention that during Award shows, these numbers are usually mentioned to highlight the success of the given singer. Do numbers matter? Yes. Is it the only thing that defines the final product? No.

Especially the Barbs. I’m following so many Barb pages and my BOYZ are coming for Super Freaky Girl! 

I don’t know what you’re talking about Nicki “Skittles Rapper” @Spicechinodiva but Do We Have a Problem sold 50k pure in its first week, making this single the biggest digital sales debut for a FEMALE artist of 2022 so far. Not rapper, but FEMALE artist. Read it carefully because this “skittles rapper” is the biggest female rapper of all time and the only one who is established. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Two more albums, word is this is her final project and she's taking dance, Country and Rock music back to where it belongs from the whites to it's original owners, the blacks and do the biggest farewell tour, bow out as the biggest black artist on top..

Do you have a source for this? First I’ve heard of it. 

I’m actually surprised it didn’t sell more.

You got Harry Styles, Adele and Taylor who all had high first week sales. 
Still high numbers seeing as people don’t buy music like they used too.

Good for her though, still has the star power after all these years. Congrats. 

13 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What I said. Do you guys m4sturb3te R-E-A-D-I-N-G N-U-M-B-E-R-S on the screen? Or do you live off the success of others? Or does she inspire you in some way? How is Beyoncé important or influential or positive for you? Honest question. I only hear fans talking about her statistics or how she's inhumanly talented or something like that, but never talking specifically about her as a person or her music of music videos, just "OMG SHE BROKE FOURTEEN WORLD RECORDS IN 2.5 HOURS!!!"

I've been inspired by beyonce as a vocalist(i sing as well). Love the way she does backgrounds. Bey is one of my fav vocalist of my generation. The numbers are just for bragging rights. Brit fans use to be the SAME way when brit was on top.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block