"Renaissance" becomes Beyoncé's 7th consecutive #1 album on the Billboard 200

Midnight

should i listen to this album? Is it really that good? or like is it just famous because its Beyonce?

I literally don't know any Beyonce song outside of "XO", "Crazy In Love" and "Partition" all amazing songs but I have never been a fan of her; I don't dislike her but I guess she just doesn't do it for me.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Style. said:

Especially the Barbs. I’m following so many Barb pages and my BOYZ are coming for Super Freaky Girl! 

I don’t know what you’re talking about Nicki “Skittles Rapper” @Spicechinodiva but Do We Have a Problem sold 50k pure in its first week, making this single the biggest digital sales debut for a FEMALE artist of 2022 so far. Not rapper, but FEMALE artist. Read it carefully because this “skittles rapper” is the biggest female rapper of all time and the only one who is established. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Tekashi is Skittles mouth vis if that damn grill

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

should i listen to this album? Is it really that good? or like is it just famous because its Beyonce?

I literally don't know any Beyonce song outside of "XO", "Crazy In Love" and "Partition" all amazing songs but I have never been a fan of her; I don't dislike her but I guess she just doesn't do it for me.

Depends. I say this album sounds like the production of an azelia banks album. If you like that type of sound, then you'll possibly like the album. 

• Content Curators
59 minutes ago, leviathan said:

should i listen to this album?

of course, it wouldn't hurt to give it a try :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

honeslty it one of her best, very high energy, bad as, let's hit the dancefloor type.

judging by the songs you've heard I think you'll like summer renaissance, virgos groove and cuff it so I would suggest those.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

of course, it wouldn't hurt to give it a try :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

honeslty it one of her best, very high energy, bad as, let's hit the dancefloor type.

judging by the songs you've heard I think you'll like summer renaissance, virgos groove and cuff it so I would suggest those.

amazing tips, imma listen now. thanks.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

Still bopping to her best album aka B'day everyday. :bouncey:

My Rank.

1, B Day

2, Renaissance

3, Sasha Fierce

4, 4

5, Lemonade

6, Beyonce

7 Dangerously In Love

Though Renaissance could beat B-day, maybe?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

9 hours ago, Kand Dion said:

Two-edged sword here, numbers are decent but not what I expected after all the praise and freak out I have witnessed

Lol she hasn't even released a music video, done any interviews, performed any music from this album, made any appearances, and you were expecting higher numbers?  Lolololololol

8 hours ago, bas che said:

In this day and age, 190k is the equivalent of a half a million copies.

But it’s not. They tell us she’s the biggest singer in the world yet she’s doing 1/5 of Taylor’s pure sales with an arguably more rapid fan-base. Her second lowest selling pure sales and her first studio album in seven years. 

6 hours ago, Lex993 said:

But it’s not. They tell us she’s the biggest singer in the world yet she’s doing 1/5 of Taylor’s pure sales with an arguably more rapid fan-base. Her second lowest selling pure sales and her first studio album in seven years. 

I see your point, but Compare her with her peers who debuted around the same time as she did like JLo, Britney, XTina, Pink, Avril and suddenly 190k becomes a big deal.

in fact, her peers stopped releasing albums and instead resort to singles. No one sells crazy amounts anymore. Taylor Swift and Adele are the exception, not the rule.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, bas che said:

I see your point, but Compare her with her peers who debuted around the same time as she did like JLo, Britney, XTina, Pink, Avril and suddenly 190k becomes a big deal.

in fact, her peers stopped releasing albums and instead resort to singles. No one sells crazy amounts anymore. Taylor Swift and Adele are the exception, not the rule.

Once again they tell us she’s the BIGGEST SINGER in the world yet her numbers don’t agree with that. Seven years since a solo album was dropped and she does under 200k in pure sales isn’t good. You have artists from the 70s doing that.  Has the industry changed?! Of course. But the fact that those two women can drop and album and it does 500k+ in pure sales but the artist we are told is bigger than them can’t is telling.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, leviathan said:

Bestie go stream this record. You won't regret it. :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block