Why Is A Man Cleaning The Stage During Christina’s Grand Entrance?

1 minute ago, SJK said:

First off. Confetti is bad for the environment.
Second. Why does she perform like this, it’s all screaming and ha every other verse, girl we know you have a voice, chill. 

This how how she got old , very quick .  Also her nasty attitude back in the day .:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

4 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Are we gonna talk about her almost filling up the 02 in London. Oh wait.... I guess that doesn’t coincide with all the ridiculous “bionic tour” memes. Some of you must really feel stupid for that. But hopefully we can put that foolishness to bed now. 

Exactly!

FZbsBN_XwAUrtt0?format=jpg&name=large

Not only O2 but also 80k at the Brighton Pride.

A reminder:

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

You are literally complaining about a man sweeping the floor during one of Christina Aguilera's sold out arena shows. At the concert you didn't attend.

Let me ask you, is everything alright at home? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

It’s a very awkward moment and I’m sorry that you are so bothered by my observation. Her stage is kinda lame and so is the production, along with all of the stage smoke that’s constantly going off every 5 minutes. That is my opinion and I’m sorry that you do not like it 🤍

• Super Mods
Just now, bas che said:

Idk who’s the opening act but obviously it was a MESS that needed to be cleaned up.  

Never even thought of this! Great point. I would assume it would have been cleaned up before Christina came onstage. This was midway throughout the show I guess but even then, it looks odd having this happen in my opinion. In Britney’s Vegas show during every time there is also confetti of some sort yet this doesn’t happen after the performance to my knowledge. 

1 hour ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

The show is getting rave reviews, by the fans and media. So stay mad. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

The woman is worth $180 million. You're the one who should worry about the bills. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

right, not these 11 dollars an hour clerks being worried about a multi millionaire paying ha bills

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

3 hours ago, Brat said:

She puts on a good show :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Okay, but I still wouldn’t go. I’m good watching live performances, especially when one of my favorite songs gave me vocals but nothing more. Like, what can’t y’all understand? Something was missing for me and it has turned me off.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block