Why Is A Man Cleaning The Stage During Christina’s Grand Entrance?

• Super Mods

At 1:58 someone comes onto the stage and seems to be cleaning up confetti right in front of Christina while she was belting her notes. I don’t know, It just feels a bit D List to me and I hope Christina is doing well.

I hope they can figure that out because it kind of takes away from her grand entrance :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: where is the stage lift? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: I just know this would never happen with Britney  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Thoughts on this Christina moment? 

• Haha 7
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, icybaby said:

She prob did not even see him. Awkward. But i guess he has to clean up the stage from that amount confetty

I found the whole moment to be awkward because you’re trying to focus on Christina but this man is in front of her cleaning the stage frantically :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: also why so much confetti in the beginning? That’s usually done at the end for this reason. She needs some pyro but that costs money… :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Haha 5

It's weird, maybe the lights shoudn't be on. I don't know, I try to follow Xtina but I don't know what she's doing. 

She's now on this random tour, but they are just a few concerts here and there. Is this atour to promote her EP? Is this a world tour? Isthis just random concerts?

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Lmfc1993 said:

It's weird, maybe the lights shoudn't be on. I don't know, I try to follow Xtina but I don't know what she's doing. 

She's now on this random tour, but they are just a few concerts here and there. Is this atour to promote her EP? Is this a world tour? Isthis just random concerts?

The whole show is a mess. 

3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It looks messy though. This would never happen at Britney’s show :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

that's because the POM budget did not extend to confetti.

she should have hired that cleaning man to wipe down the WB Entrance prop, my OCD still hasn't recovered from all those fingerprints 

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Lmfc1993 said:

Same..like what is this about? I know she was doing some pride concerts, and it seems since then she’s been out performing…chaotic.

28 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

that's because the POM budget did not extend to confetti.

she should have hired that cleaning man to wipe down the WB Entrance prop, my OCD still hasn't recovered from all those fingerprints 

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

hahahahahahaha Omg I used to notice that as well 🤢 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block