Nicki Minaj is giving a Cash prize for the best Super Freaky Girl cover art

3 hours ago, Style. said:

Style WHAT IS THIS :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

A drag queen has more budget than this! And I hate the single name! First Madonna with "Material WORLLHSDHWBKSHSSBKFIKDHÑÑLL" and now this! I think I would have preferred if she called it "Super Hyper Mega Freaky Gwowowowwiorurhrjsllllll"!................. NO I DON'T!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Style WHAT IS THIS :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

A drag queen has more budget than this! And I hate the single name! First Madonna with "Material WORLLHSDHWBKSHSSBKFIKDHÑÑLL" and now this! I think I would have preferred if she called it "Super Hyper Mega Freaky Gwowowowwiorurhrjsllllll"!................. NO I DON'T!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

To be honest? Everything is a mess so far. The rollout, the outfits, the wigs. Like somebody said, I’m excited but not so much… I REALLY HOPE THE SONG IS A POP ANTHEM. 

14 minutes ago, Style. said:

A mess. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

This is cool tbh... It gives someone the chance to get noticed. She's Nicki Minaj I'm sure she can afford a damn photoshoot but the bxtch clearly doesn't care... I've noticed a shift in her tbh she seems a lot more chilled and taking herself less seriously which is a good thing cause honestly her need to be the best at everything was growing tiring anyway :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

20 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

This is cool tbh... It gives someone the chance to get noticed. She's Nicki Minaj I'm sure she can afford a damn photoshoot but the bxtch clearly doesn't care... I've noticed a shift in her tbh she seems a lot more chilled and taking herself less seriously which is a good thing cause honestly her need to be the best at everything was growing tiring anyway :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

The cover art it’s just a mess. I don’t know what’s worse, the background, the outfit or the wig. She could’ve come up with some great ideas. If I was her, I’d do a whole 80s fashion inspired music video. But nah. Instead we’ve got what? I’m sorry, I just don’t understand this. 

BUT

Yea. I get your point. She was such a perfectionist during Queen era. The Chun Li cover art was a cultural reset tbh and for what? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Anyway, is there a music video or nah? I’m tired of running to get that #1. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block