Nicki Minaj is giving a Cash prize for the best Super Freaky Girl cover art

3 hours ago, Style. said:

Style WHAT IS THIS :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

A drag queen has more budget than this! And I hate the single name! First Madonna with "Material WORLLHSDHWBKSHSSBKFIKDHÑÑLL" and now this! I think I would have preferred if she called it "Super Hyper Mega Freaky Gwowowowwiorurhrjsllllll"!................. NO I DON'T!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Style WHAT IS THIS :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

A drag queen has more budget than this! And I hate the single name! First Madonna with "Material WORLLHSDHWBKSHSSBKFIKDHÑÑLL" and now this! I think I would have preferred if she called it "Super Hyper Mega Freaky Gwowowowwiorurhrjsllllll"!................. NO I DON'T!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

To be honest? Everything is a mess so far. The rollout, the outfits, the wigs. Like somebody said, I’m excited but not so much… I REALLY HOPE THE SONG IS A POP ANTHEM. 

2 hours ago, Style. said:

To be honest? Everything is a mess so far. The rollout, the outfits, the wigs. Like somebody said, I’m excited but not so much… I REALLY HOPE THE SONG IS A POP ANTHEM. 

Hold on there, we're gonna get through this :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Style. said:

A mess. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

This is cool tbh... It gives someone the chance to get noticed. She's Nicki Minaj I'm sure she can afford a damn photoshoot but the bxtch clearly doesn't care... I've noticed a shift in her tbh she seems a lot more chilled and taking herself less seriously which is a good thing cause honestly her need to be the best at everything was growing tiring anyway :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

20 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

This is cool tbh... It gives someone the chance to get noticed. She's Nicki Minaj I'm sure she can afford a damn photoshoot but the bxtch clearly doesn't care... I've noticed a shift in her tbh she seems a lot more chilled and taking herself less seriously which is a good thing cause honestly her need to be the best at everything was growing tiring anyway :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

The cover art it’s just a mess. I don’t know what’s worse, the background, the outfit or the wig. She could’ve come up with some great ideas. If I was her, I’d do a whole 80s fashion inspired music video. But nah. Instead we’ve got what? I’m sorry, I just don’t understand this. 

BUT

Yea. I get your point. She was such a perfectionist during Queen era. The Chun Li cover art was a cultural reset tbh and for what? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Anyway, is there a music video or nah? I’m tired of running to get that #1. 

• Like 1