Jason Alexander appears in court two months after crashing Britney's wedding armed with a knife, Ventura County Sheriff's Department later confiscated a box cutter and other items

Britney Spears’ embattled ex-husband made an appearance in court Tuesday - nearly two months after he filmed himself crashing her California wedding while armed with a knife.

The proceedings saw Alexander - who has been in jail since his arrest on June 9 - read the litany of charges he is facing for the ill-thought out infiltration, which include felony stalking, refusing to leave private property, vandalism, and battery.

Alexander, 40, appeared somewhat anxious and even somber at times during the proceedings, seated upright in a tense position as he appeared before the judge.

He faces up to five years in prison if convicted. After the attack, Spears was granted a restraining order against her former beau, after she and Asghari told cops that Alexander was carrying a knife when he was arrested.

One of Britney's security team also said Alexander entered had tried 'multiple times' to open the singer's locked bedroom door on the second floor of the mansion, with the Ventura County Sheriff's Department later confiscating a box cutter and other items from Jason. 

One of the security guards involved in the incident was also granted a restraining order against Alexander. Following his arrest, a judge ordered that he would not be allowed ‘to contact, annoy, harass,’ Spears and her new husband, a personal trainer from Iran, and not to come within 100 yards of them for the next three years.

If he does post bail, Alexander would not be allowed to buy or possess any firearms or other dangerous weapons and any he already has would have to be turned in. 

He will next appear in court on August 15, where at which point jurists will compile evidence against Alexander in preparation for his trial.

🔴 SOURCE: Dailymail

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Lmfc1993 said:

I know Team Con is involved in this, how he knows where britney's bedroom is, how he knows how to enter to the place? 

Her old home is all over the Internet and apparenrly it's clearly visible from a popular hiking trail.

There are pictures of the house online from long before she bought it - pictures of every room. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a floor plan online too. Not to mention it's all over Britney's instagram. 

As for knowing where her bedroom was, I would have assumed it was on the upper level too. Maybe Jason assumed the same. 

Not everything goes back to TeamCon. 

• Like 1

He would then enter the wedding tent where the nuptials were soon to be held, shouting: 'She's my first wife, she's my only wife.'

Does that mean she only gets one husband? Does he know it’s 2022? 

I kinda doubt this is a big conspiracy since he sat in jail awaiting trial, but I guess anything is possible.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that she was able to get into her home so easily. What if he had walked into a room she was in? Like so much tragedy could have happened and I hope she has seriously upped her security. 

I hope she has not upped, but fired her whole security at the time of wedding! Those guys chatted with him and shook hands. It's unreal:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: btw, I kinda think she wasn't home at that time? 

42 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I want to know who was talking to him and Billy B and pretending to be Britney sooo bad. Could there be a paid voice actor pretending to be Britney???

That day someone explained me something that could have its logic, and it is that... Brit during the Conservatorship had several phones, mainly in this case smart phones... and most likely, when they changed her phone, the old cell phone was still working with an old number and all Britney's registered data, which to impersonate her via Chat. It was as easy as possible, and that was done by someone from TeamCon, a close person who knew her personal data and anecdotes... That's the theory I'm stuck with because of its logic!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Her old home is all over the Internet and apparenrly it's clearly visible from a popular hiking trail.

There are pictures of the house online from long before she bought it - pictures of every room. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a floor plan online too. Not to mention it's all over Britney's instagram. 

As for knowing where her bedroom was, I would have assumed it was on the upper level too. Maybe Jason assumed the same. 

Exactly. Her old home was all over the internet and did have the floor plan accesible in MLS. The only thing I do blame Team Con for is that they should have never disclose that was her home. Many celebrities by their homes using different names or a trust. Team Con never cared about her privacy only keeping their secrets private.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I want to know who was talking to him and Billy B and pretending to be Britney sooo bad. Could there be a paid voice actor pretending to be Britney???

I want to know as well. Billy B gained so much of a following on Instagram because people thought he really was talking to her. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Okay… :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: sounds like something an undercover con member might say :typing_keyboard_computer: reported to the FBI and messy fans everywhere. 

im kidding I’m bored. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

2 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I hope she has not upped, but fired her whole security at the time of wedding! Those guys chatted with him and shook hands. It's unreal:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: btw, I kinda think she wasn't home at that time? 

That guy who shook his hand wasn't a security guard. He was someone who was there at her house working for the wedding and was probably confused as to who this person was and why he was there. And she was home at the time.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block