Who Had The Best Super Bowl Halftime Show?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, HisNameisChase said:

Even though I dislike her, Katy Perry did. Everything was done so well and neatly packaged.

Madonna's would have done better in the long run if she didn't have people who were hot at the moment (LMFAO, Gnarles Barkley).

GaGa had a good one too and is the most impressive considering she sang live.

Lady Gaga Nfl GIF by Mashable

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Katy Perry is seething 

The show is too big for someone like her, and even if she is a big star, shes not even a good performer to be on a stage like that. Which is why all she did is have cartoonish stuffed animals do the performance for her and make it a meme.

• Like 3

J Lo . I wish she had the entire set. I was blown away by the quick costume changes, hanging on that ******** pole , the hop she did on her dancers head, the floor slide in high heeled boots, and the live singing with her daughter. She did all that at ******* 50. Madonna was struggling to even put her leg up and dance in heels during her Halftime performance. We know she’s not a singer but she killed it and the message of her performance with Born in the USA was great 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block