Thoughts On Inside Out?

3 hours ago, mattdw said:

Thanks for the info! It's gotta be a top 5 Britney song for me. I just wish it would've gotten a bigger reaction, but it's great to know people did respond to it more than I was aware of. The music video has more views than HATM, a #1 hit, and almost as much as Til The World Ends. That makes me happy. Hopefully she'll perform it someday if she returns to the stage! 

Glad you’re coming around! Criminal has also outstreamed HIAM overall and is closing in on IWG’s 60 million streams to become the second most streamed song on Femme Fatale, only behind Till the World Ends which should hit 100 million any day now if it hasn’t already.

:brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Aged like milk like the rest of the album but it’s still my favourite track off it 

1 hour ago, ElenaB said:

the only song i still enjoy from FF 

Femme Fatale is really good but I would rank it bottom 3 of her discography and I like songs like Gasoline, He About to Lose Me, and Don’t Keep Me Waiting more than I Wanna Go, Seal It With A Kiss, and Drop Dead Beautiful which are unbearable slodges to me but the rest of the album really is great start to finish. I also don’t like HIAM at all and i never did from first listen. Only the video breakdown could make me appreciate the song. TTWE and Criminal are BOPS though and apparently timeless classics. Not to mention How I Roll, Inside Out, Trip to Your Heart, Trouble for Me, and Scary.

The rest of the songs aren’t worth mentioning but what I love most about Femme Fatale is how many different fan favorites it created and how successful the era was at such a difficult time in her life. Some of us definitely knew something was wrong and in my opinion Femme Fatale was the beginning of when it first started really affecting her career.

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block