BREAKING: Adele Sets Dates For Postponed Las Vegas Residency

I was in Vegas a few months ago and this woman from the UK sitting beside us at the pool side in her 30s told my friend and I all about how she was a spice girl Stan (cause I literally was like talking to her in a British accent and was like I’m baby spice and instead of getting offended she started doing a Canadian accent). Anyway, she told me about how people were pissed at Adele in the UK because she was supposed to establish some sort of a residency (or at least tour) and then she couldn’t because of her divorce…. or breakup??? Idk But then shortly after Adele announced Vegas and the UK said “ :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: buy bwuy adwele👸we are colonists yea?” 

Then Vegas got pissed when the cancellation came about and now I guess she’s back

Well! It was bad for her team to announce something that wasn't a 100% planned. If she didn't agreed how the show was gonna be why they announce the residence in the first place, I thought at the moments was a litlle bit rushed. She could promote a little bit more the album, released another single and then the residence! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block