Larry Rudolph, the Maloof Family, and the Tri Star Connection : A Research Thread

1 minute ago, Ghoulia said:

https://www.today.com/popculture/judge-dissolves-britneys-joke-wedding-wbna3869708 

“There is no marriage now,” said Spears’ attorney, David Chesnoff of Las Vegas. “Jason agreed to this completely. They’ve made a wise decision. I know they care about each other. They are friends.”

Ooh, they brought in the big guns!

"David Zeltner Chesnoff (born May 13, 1955) is an American criminal defense attorney based in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Chesnoff was a law partner of Las Vegas Mayor, Oscar B. Goodman. Chesnoff has represented celebrities as well as crime figures." (Wiki)

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I was able to plot the two addresses on Google Maps.

The two condos are in the same complex, and are more or less across the street from each other.

I wasn't able to nail down whether the LLC belonged to that Jason Alexander...But it didn't appear to belong to the well-known one.

Yes, I think I'd already seen this. Still don't know how relevant it is, two people having offices across the street in a complex where I assume lots of other people have offices. I mean, it's great work and nice to know, but does it mean they were working with each other?

Just now, Tar_isa said:

Yes, I think I'd already seen this. Still don't know how relevant it is, two people having offices across the street in a complex where I assume lots of other people have offices. I mean, it's great work and nice to know, but does it mean they were working with each other?

I was under the impression it was their residential address.

I could be wrong.

I don't know what to make of the connection, either.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Edited to add - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Chesnoff a criminal defense attorney

https://www.today.com/popculture/judge-dissolves-britneys-joke-wedding-wbna3869708 

“There is no marriage now,” said Spears’ attorney, David Chesnoff of Las Vegas. “Jason agreed to this completely. They’ve made a wise decision. I know they care about each other. They are friends.”

"On Jan 5, 2014, lawyer David Chesnoff, enlisted by George Maloof, filed for an annulment in Las Vegas (that'll be $122, please) to terminate the brief marriage of Britney Spears and Jason Alexander. Clark County Family Court Judge Lisa Brown signed off."

This article is interesting:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-he-afraid-mother-britney-spears-jason-alexander-s-55-hour-marriage-allegedly-brought-end-controlling-mother-lynne-spears

“The two of them went by themselves to a wedding chapel and got married then came back to the hotel suite and their friends, all happy. The next morning, they called Britney's mother and all hell broke loose. It was the mother interfering in and inserting herself into her daughter's life. She came to Las Vegas, threw Jason out and got him a plane ticket home.”

• Love 1

This really does feel like the template for the CON, doesn't it?

"Papers filed by lawyers David Chesnoff and Richard Schonfeld said the petition was made “because plaintiff Spears lacked the understanding of her actions to the extent that she was incapable of agreeing to the marriage because, before entering into the marriage, the plaintiff [Spears] and defendant [Jason Allen Alexander] did not know each other’s likes and dislikes, each other’s desires to have or not have children, and each other’s desires as to state of residency.”

https://nypost.com/2004/01/06/judge-nixes-nuptials-after-brit-says-she-was-too-dumb/

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

"On Jan 5, 2014, lawyer David Chesnoff, enlisted by George Maloof, filed for an annulment in Las Vegas (that'll be $122, please) to terminate the brief marriage of Britney Spears and Jason Alexander. Clark County Family Court Judge Lisa Brown signed off."

This article is interesting:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-he-afraid-mother-britney-spears-jason-alexander-s-55-hour-marriage-allegedly-brought-end-controlling-mother-lynne-spears

“The two of them went by themselves to a wedding chapel and got married then came back to the hotel suite and their friends, all happy. The next morning, they called Britney's mother and all hell broke loose. It was the mother interfering in and inserting herself into her daughter's life. She came to Las Vegas, threw Jason out and got him a plane ticket home.”

"Britney Spears’ former divorce attorney Mark Goldberg recently opened up..."

Who is Mark Goldberg?

1 minute ago, Ghoulia said:

"Britney Spears’ former divorce attorney Mark Goldberg recently opened up..."

Who is Mark Goldberg?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9807175/Britney-Spears-mother-forced-end-marriage-Jason-Alexander-2004.html

"The Pittsburgh based lawyer has revealed how a distraught Alexander turned to him after he was kicked out of Britney's life following their now infamous 55-hour marriage."

3 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9807175/Britney-Spears-mother-forced-end-marriage-Jason-Alexander-2004.html

"The Pittsburgh based lawyer has revealed how a distraught Alexander turned to him after he was kicked out of Britney's life following their now infamous 55-hour marriage."

"Annulment papers stated that Britney, 'lacked understanding of her actions, to the extent that she was incapable of agreeing to the marriage.'

But Goldberg contested that and stated, 'I asked him several times [if they were drunk or on *****] because if I was going to represent him, I needed to know all the facts and he was clear, they weren't…they just really loved each other.'"

So was the annulment the inciting factor for this?

Or was there more?

July 26, 2004 - Britney's estimated $100-million fortune is placed into the SJB Revocable Trust. Britney is the sole Trustee. The Trust includes all of Britney's corporations: BBS Entertainment Inc., Britney Brands, Inc., Britney Films, Inc., Britney On-Line, Inc., Britney Television, LLC, One More Time Music, Inc., Parklane Productions, LLC, Coastal Operatives, LLC, B & L Music, Inc., Fairy Zone Productions, Inc. (California), Bridgemore Timber, LLC, Vista Peace Productions, LLC, Britney Touring, Inc. (the "Entities"), and Fairy Zone Productions, Inc. (Delaware). The Trust also includes all of Britney's  stocks and securities, cash and cash equivalents such as bank and savings accounts, and personal items such as jewelry, vehicles, and clothing. There are five ways to contest a trust in the state of California: Undue influence, mental incompetence, forgery, a defect in the document, and multiple trust documents.

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't know...

I don't think this article looks very good on Lynne.

It shows that she was using the law to interfere in Britney's life far earlier than what was originally thought.

I agree, it makes her seem as irrational as Britney marrying a guy in Vegas. But Lynne swooping in and demanding the marriage be annulled is really old news:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/britneys-mother-stepped-in/KWACZYABVDTPXONFPURMSSVLMQ/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/has-britney-gone-over-the-edge/

https://web.archive.org/web/20091222084502/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-318466/See-Britneys-wedding-pictures.html

Mark Goldberg seems like he's a little wacky now, that's all.  

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

California: Undue influence, mental incompetence, forgery, a defect in the document, and multiple trust documents.

7 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I agree, it makes her seem as irrational as Britney marrying a guy in Vegas. But Lynne swooping in and demanding the marriage be annulled is really old news:

Look at this! The grounds to get an annulment a VERY similar to the grounds to overturn a trust. I’m thinking this annulment (forced by Lynne) was the LEARNING event...how to enter/erase a contract WITHOUT Britney’s consent. This seems like a blueprint for the CON.

@Mx_Defying is Ron Artest in a CON? And if yes, what year was he put in one? Before or after Britney?

//An annulment ends a marriage that at least one of the parties believes should never have taken place. The legal grounds for obtaining an annulment vary from state to state, but typically include:

One or both spouses were forced or tricked into the marriage.

One or both spouses were not able to make a decision to marry due to a mental disability, *****, or alcohol.

One or both spouses were already married at the time of the marriage (bigamy).

One or both spouses were not of legal age to marry.

The marriage was incestuous.

One spouse concealed a major issue, such as substance use, criminal history. a child, or an illness, from the other.2

Because one of these conditions must be met and proven in court for an annulment to be granted, annulments are much less common than divorces.//

• Like 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

Look at this! The grounds to get an annulment a VERY similar to the grounds to overturn a trust. I’m thinking this annulment (forced by Lynne) was the LEARNING event...how to enter/erase a contract WITHOUT Britney’s consent. This seems like a blueprint for the CON.

@Mx_Defying is Ron Artest in a CON? And if yes, what year was he put in one? Before or after Britney?

//An annulment ends a marriage that at least one of the parties believes should never have taken place. The legal grounds for obtaining an annulment vary from state to state, but typically include:

One or both spouses were not able to make a decision to marry due to a mental disability, *****, or alcohol.

One spouse concealed a major issue, such as substance use, criminal history. a child, or an illness, from the other.2

Because one of these conditions must be met and proven in court for an annulment to be granted, annulments are much less common than divorces.//

Right!  We talked about this at some point in the not-too-distant past, but I can't find the conversation now. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Have you read the GQ article about Ron Artest?

Even without a CON, it appears that Lou's influence in her client's lives is particularly strong. She completely infiltrates.

There was an earlier article about a sports team refusing to sign a troubled player unless he agreed to be managed by Lou...I can't recall it off-hand, but I think @TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee may have posted it.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

^^ George introducing Larry and Lou I’m not convinced is true. It’s possible but not the only possibility.

Other possibilities:

(1) Jamie introduced Larry and Lou. We don’t know how long Jamie and Lou have been fracking each other’s naked bodies 🤮. In the original LaChappelle interview, it is mentioned that Jamie is in Nashville for a construction job.

(2) Larry and Lou knew each other before Britney and the CON. Larry went to SUNY Buffalo for university. Lou is from the Buffalo/Rochester area. She went to Monroe community college. There is an X17 article from 2010 saying Lou was going to make Larry the head CON.

https://www.x17online.com/2010/08/x17_xclusive_britney_spears_former_handler_n

Lou had the original relationship with Maloof, that makes sense. But I’m not convinced that the Maloofs introduced Larry and Lou.

@Mx_Defying is Ron Artest in a CON?

They don’t need Larry to make the introduction. Because Jamie was in business with the Maloofs  and Lou was managing Ron Artest when he started with the Maloof owned Sacramento Kings.

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

He wasn’t in a con. He just had the same kind of press coverage about being “unstable”

4 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

There were press reports that Jamie and Jason Alexander were neighbors. I can’t imagine Jason being able to afford to live in Los Angeles without help. I think it may be a mechanism to funnel  money if he has a business. There’s many times where he switches allegiance from Britney to team con.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

There were press reports that Jamie and Jason Alexander were neighbors. I can’t imagine Jason being able to afford to live in Los Angeles without help. I think it may be a mechanism to funnel  money if he has a business. There’s many times where he switches allegiance from Britney to team con.

There were oppressed reports that Jamie and Jason Alexander were neighbors.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block