Larry Rudolph, the Maloof Family, and the Tri Star Connection : A Research Thread

18 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

There are only four records in Florida that use that Virginia Way address. And at least one of them also has the CT corporation address that I posted earlier. Do any of these names look familiar?

Aston Aviation Leasing 2006

Mailing Address

5250 VIRGINIA WAY, SUITE 155

BRENTWOOD, TN 37027

Registered Agent Name & Address

C T CORPORATION SYSTEM

1200 S. PINE ISLAND RD.

PLANTATION, FL 33324

https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=Address&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=ASTONAVIATIONLEASING%20L060000827720&aggregateId=flal-l06000082772-0f5d7e08-a957-4cc6-8f04-37f234ab9a4a&searchTerm=5250%20Virginia%20way&listNameOrder=ASTONAVIATIONLEASING%20L060000827720

ConvertTiffToPDF?storagePath=COR%5C2005%

Nothing here rings a bell for me. But sometimes receipts like this make become important after we gather more info about the networks 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney named Bryan as one of the co-trustees, which tells me that at that point she still trusted him.

It had never struck me until now...

But perhaps Bryan was one of the "good guys" in this? Maybe that's why he was on Team Lynne in the end?

My assumption has always been that the CON was created to cover up for Bryan's misdeeds...

However...Maybe, for the most part, Bryan has always earned his living?

Maybe the ****ery was being committed purely by Larry and James Parnell?

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But perhaps Bryan was one of the "good guys" in this? Maybe that's why he was on Team Lynne in the end?

My assumption has always been that the CON was created to cover up for Bryan's misdeeds...

The f.uckery was happening on both sides of Lynne and Jamie. Remember the reverse mortgage 2007 when B was in rehab (Lynne)? So neither side is innocent. And in the BS Foundation 2003 or 2004 audit it asked for contractual proof that Jamie Spears/Uncle Regi was supposed to be sent 1% of B’s earnings.

my theory is that Larry always played both sides of the parents in order to maintain control of B. He paid some $$ to Lynne, and the same to Jamie.

everyone in this family is a shade of “bad guy,” no one is innocent IMO.

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The f.uckery was happening on both sides of Lynne and Jamie. Remember the reverse mortgage 2007 when B was in rehab (Lynne)? So neither side is innocent. And in the BS Foundation 2003 or 2004 audit it asked for contractual proof that Jamie Spears/Uncle Regi was supposed to be sent 1% of B’s earnings.

my theory is that Larry always played both sides of the parents in order to maintain control of B. He paid some $$ to Lynne, and the same to Jamie.

I’m not sure about Bryan from before the conservatorship, but he lived with her while he was a Caesars employee. This is such a conflict of interest. 

The disappearance of the $17 million IRS investigation is fascinating. I have theorized that perhaps the conservatorship was used to cover this up and therefore an “incapacitated” person could not be held responsible for financial shenanigans.

Considering that Pure Management Group was raided by the IRS in February 2008… It leaves me wondering… they owned Pure Nightclub; Britney & other celebrities hosted parties there.

March 2008

https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/mar/16/records-suggest-club-kingpin-has-violent-side/

Steve Davidovici was found guilty for that investigation, but got a slap on the wrist. He allegedly has ties to the mafia. Under his wife’s name, they opened Sugar Factory in late 2008. Their $22 lollipops were official Circus tour merch. In 2009, Perez Hilton & the Kardashians  hawked them on the red carpet.   

IRS investigations are very popular ways to get organized criminals/mafia. Perhaps Britney was scapegoated, which sadly has happened to her a lot over her lifetime.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

I’m not sure about Bryan from before the conservatorship, but he lived with her while he was a Caesars employee. This is such a conflict of interest. 

The disappearance of the $17 million IRS investigation is fascinating. I have theorized that perhaps the conservatorship was used to cover this up and therefore an “incapacitated” person could not be held responsible for financial shenanigans.

Considering that Pure Management Group was raided by the IRS in February 2008… It leaves me wondering… they owned Pure Nightclub; Britney & other celebrities hosted parties there.

March 2008

https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/mar/16/records-suggest-club-kingpin-has-violent-side/

Steve Davidovici was found guilty for that investigation, but got a slap on the wrist. He allegedly has ties to the mafia. Under his wife’s name, they opened Sugar Factory in late 2008. Their $22 lollipops were official Circus tour merch. In 2009, Perez Hilton & the Kardashians  hawked them on the red carpet.   

IRS investigations are very popular ways to get organized criminals/mafia. Perhaps a Britney with scapegoated, which sadly has happened to her a lot over her lifetime.

Andre Agassi sued Davidovici for fraud, which is interesting because Agassi and Britney somehow go back a few years 

46 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lou lumped Bryan in with Ivan Taback in that email. I thought that was so odd.  

49 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Well, there's greedy yet legal activities...

And then there's illegal activities...

I guess I'm trying to say that perhaps Bryan's involvement didn't stretch into the "illegal" category?

P.S. I missed this!

"And in the BS Foundation 2003 or 2004 audit it asked for contractual proof that Jamie Spears/Uncle Regi was supposed to be sent 1% of B’s earnings."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Also, the original incorporation docs for Sweet Jamie Music, Inc are in Lynne's name.  With an upstate NY address for the business. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Also, the original incorporation docs for Sweet Jamie Music, Inc are in Lynne's name.  With an upstate NY address for the business. 

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

Jamie Lynn was a minor at the time...So legal, right?

But by 2006, Lynne's name was replaced by James Parnell Spears.

Aug. 30, 2006 - Sweet Jamie Music, Inc., owned by Jamie Lynn Spears, undergoes a Change of Officer.

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Aug. 30, 2006 - Sweet Jamie Music, Inc., owned by Jamie Lynn Spears, undergoes a Change of Officer.

I might be behind on this, so feel free to ignore.

there is (1) Sweet Jamie Music; and (2) Miss Jamie Music

…receipts??…in some thread on BH

i remember Sweet Jamie being kind of sus, and Miss Jamie Music def being JL’s. 

Also, JL’s original contracts from when she was a kid are not in the Tangipahoa database…sad.

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think there might be something to the idea of Jamie & Larry taking most of the blame. Not that Lynne is innocent, but perhaps she saw the error of Jamie's ways at some point and tried to shield Jamie Lynn from him? They divorced in December of 2002.  

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Is the chronological timeline thread linked on the first page refusing to load & showing a 504 error for anyone else??

Yes.

The more I update it the harder its becoming to load.

I've saved it in a Google Drive doc, which can be accessed here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oRaWDI27P0yucmEE4R13xk9v6cWWSX9PwlayJ6tZEaA/edit?usp=sharing

However, it doesn't have the most recent updates in it, so I'm going to have to figure something out soon.

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

P.S. Sometimes if you start on the last page of the Timeline and then jump to the first page it will load. It's not ideal, but it's a workaround for now.

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/787778-chronological-timeline-of-britney-spears-conservatorship-a-research-thread/page/15/

Edited by Steel Magnolia
6 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

This is an interview that Lou Taylor gave right when Britney  was being conserved in February 2008. Honestly, I think she gave the interview so she could establish that she was not in fact in Los Angeles at that time. 

A bit off topic but the first paragraph in this article about Lou is so damning. Mercy Ministries, deplorable. BUT wanted to specifically call out the “clothing store.” There was a whole tax evasion racquet being run with Britney’s charities and her clothes from the beginning of the BS foundation.

Clothing specifically was one of the early tax evasion strategies…the scheme revolves around when a clothing item is considered “memorabilia” and when it is considered “a jacket”

6 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

https://skateboarding.transworld.net/files/2009/06/23/mmc-street-course-releasefinal.pdf

Monster Energy sponsored the Maloof Money Cup in 2009, which Jamie was working for at that time.

I was on a flight last Summer...to Charlotte NC. There was a man with a Monster energy hat discussing concert info on a cell phone and for a split second I thought it was Jamie and the guy saw me staring at him. Just a weird coincidence. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

Lou M. Taylor allegedly claimed she had been "praying and fasting" with James Parnell for three years prior to the CON being put in place.

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Was James Parnell the personal chef to George Maloof at the same time as the praying and fasting?

By "praying and fasting" I mean...

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block