Lynne Spears comments on Britney's post: "You were the first baby girl"

Have yall ever heard of the story about Elizabeth Fritzel?

Long story short, In Australia the man had kept his daughter locked in the basement for 24 years. He **** her and she had 7 kids by him. 1 died.  A few of the kids were adopted" by him and his wife and lived upstairs.  He would make up these stories that their daughter ran away and told the his wife the daughter would abandon her kids on their door steps for her to raise. When it was finally revealed what happened the wife (mom) claimed she never knew her daughter was down there the whole, b/c she was never allowed in the basement, but  a lot of people call Bull sh!+ on her story. I mean in 24 years you never noticed once that something was off?

Anyways, my point being Lynn knew Britney was being abused, but didn't do anything and that's equally as disgusting.

I think Lynn tried to help her the last few years a little bit, but she could have done more.

and yes, I know circumstance of Elizabeth was way worse and not comparable to Britney's, but that doesn't diminish the abuse that Britney went through.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

There's no denying it was horrible. I just find it tactless to do that on a pubic forum for millions of people to read with the intent to embarrass and defame someone's character in a similarly hostile and aggressive manner. If she wants to discontinue the generational trauma, that could start with her finding respectful ways to heal from it. 

Defame? Are you serious?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Elviso87 said:

Lynne should not bother commenting on her posts, I doubt Britney is even seeing them, nor does she care or believe anything Lynne has to say. Actions speak louder than words!

I doubt that she’s writing it for Britney tbh. It’s for public, you can see in this thread that some people started defending Lynne. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, very_urban said:

I doubt that she’s writing it for Britney tbh. It’s for public, you can see in this thread that some people started defending Lynne. 

Crazy. People defending someone who was complicit in drugging, trafficking, and spying, on their own daughter. Furthermore, didn't Britneys cousin admit that Lynne herself spiked Britneys drink once and had her sent to rehab against her will? I'm really starting to assume the people here defending any of the spears are team con.

Jordan, ban them all. 

Sassy Real Housewives GIF

• Like 5
6 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This makes me sad. They all seriously need some collective family counseling and work out their differences. Britney is obviously still hurting and wants to be heard. She’s reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. At this point, it seems like none of them can properly communicate with eachother outside of court proceedings and social media posts. I mean this is someone who ever only spoke so highly of her family, particularly her mom and sister in almost every other interview during the 90s and early 2000s. Idk, this whole situation makes me sad and I really hope there comes a day where all of them can accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. Call me a wishful thinker but this is truly how I feel. Especially because I’ve had a very rough patch with my own family over the last 5-7 years. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Fame is such a ***** and can really tear a family apart, especially in the case where it feels like you aren’t heard or seen.

This

• Love 1
1 hour ago, very_urban said:

That's tragic that people actually are feeling bad for Lynne. She had ample amount of opportunities to help Britney get out of that 13 year situation. 

• Love 2

Ok I get that some of you want her to be happy and to forgive her family/fix issues/discuss and blah blah blah!!

it’s not only about a toxic family and relationships! Why you forget that they are CRIMINALS!

yes I want Britney to be happy and discuss everything with her family but it can be done while she visits them in prison or smth like that. They all should pay for what that done. Crime is a crime and when you are able to walk away from that or bit***ing like Juno it means that the edge of your actions will go even more so these people are dangerous not only for Britney (especially for her thou) but for everyone tbh

• Like 1
3 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

Have yall ever heard of the story about Elizabeth Fritzel?

Long story short, In Australia the man had kept his daughter locked in the basement for 24 years. He **** her and she had 7 kids by him. 1 died.  A few of the kids were adopted" by him and his wife and lived upstairs.  He would make up these stories that their daughter ran away and told the his wife the daughter would abandon her kids on their door steps for her to raise. When it was finally revealed what happened the wife (mom) claimed she never knew her daughter was down there the whole, b/c she was never allowed in the basement, but  a lot of people call Bull sh!+ on her story. I mean in 24 years you never noticed once that something was off?

Anyways, my point being Lynn knew Britney was being abused, but didn't do anything and that's equally as disgusting.

I think Lynn tried to help her the last few years a little bit, but she could have done more.

and yes, I know circumstance of Elizabeth was way worse and not comparable to Britney's, but that doesn't diminish the abuse that Britney went through.

That was in Austria 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This makes me sad. They all seriously need some collective family counseling and work out their differences. Britney is obviously still hurting and wants to be heard. She’s reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. At this point, it seems like none of them can properly communicate with eachother outside of court proceedings and social media posts. I mean this is someone who ever only spoke so highly of her family, particularly her mom and sister in almost every other interview during the 90s and early 2000s. Idk, this whole situation makes me sad and I really hope there comes a day where all of them can accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. Call me a wishful thinker but this is truly how I feel. Especially because I’ve had a very rough patch with my own family over the last 5-7 years. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Fame is such a ***** and can really tear a family apart, especially in the case where it feels like you aren’t heard or seen.

mte.

britney seemed to absolutely ADORE her mom during her prime. she even teared up a bit when she talked about her in some interviews. it breaks my heart to see how bad the situation is atm, but lynne has done some terrible things. it must be hard for britney to forgive her, i doubt she ever will. 

• Love 2

It's sad to see this. And I think all of them need to go to therapy. 

Wedon't know all the story behind, but it's hurtful to see how far they have gone. Lynne trying to manipulate britney through post on social media or is it her trying to clean her image? 

If lynne loves britney as she claimed She would've stood for britney the first day she saw her team was abussive with her. I mean after all it's your child. 

I keep wandering why Lynne's lawyer never petition to end the conservatorship? That would've helped? But they didn't so maybe the real intention was never ending it. So lynne you're fake and take your responsability! 

• Love 2

Yeahhhhh....

I dont know.....

I understand the comments that they could try and work it out together

i do

but,....

if you really look at the actions of lynne through the years since britney became famous

it screams manipulation and she always went with what was easier for her

always

sadly not all people are good for you even if its close family

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.