Lynne Spears comments on Britney's post: "You were the first baby girl"

Lynne has no friendly remarks🤷🏽‍♀️, in that comment,duuh... I wouldn't have the courage to do that if I were her, but she is looking to empathize with the Fans. Hopefully someday she will realize that she herself needs help and empty her toxicity. wake up and let your daughter go! If you ''love'' her it's time to do it ma'am. For everyone's sake. And PLEASE don't use your sister Sandra to manipulate her, at least respect them both, Sandra was more of a mother than Lynne, to britney ( which someone even mentioned I don't remember who. ). It saddens me because she is her mother, and Britney loved her in the past, but she didn't acquire or perform her mother ROLL. But I hope with all my heart, this lady manages to sort out her inner baggage, and go her separate ways.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block