Lynne Spears comments on Britney's post: "You were the first baby girl"

7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I don't think Lynne had much power back in the xmas of 2018, it was her father and lawyers decisions

I think feelings co-exist here, her mom will always care about her and money is not exactly everything, honestly, this all reminds me of 2007 when Britney was hurt by her parents

I agree, in some sick way she loves Britney as any mom would. It’s just unfortunate she thinks about herself too. Maybe that’s why Britney hates being looked at as a victim since her mom does all the time. 

49 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

There's no denying it was horrible. I just find it tactless to do that on a pubic forum for millions of people to read with the intent to embarrass and defame someone's character in a similarly hostile and aggressive manner. If she wants to discontinue the generational trauma, that could start with her finding respectful ways to heal from it. 

Respectful ways? Well they didn't find  respect ways to help her while she needed it, so why is she the one that has to be Respectful?  Especially considering she feels they were trying to KILL her-Britneys words. I doubt you'll be respectful to anyone that attempted to harm your life in any way

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Respectful ways? Well they didn't find  respect ways to help her while she needed it, so why is she the one that has to be Respectful?  Especially considering she feels they were trying to KILL her-Britneys words. I doubt you'll be respectful to anyone that attempted to harm your life in any way

I'm not one for *** for tat. I'll just file a complaint with the Supreme Court and file police reports. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

yeah, I hope they sort it out a little bit, money is not exactly a problem to Britney she really should pay her mom fees (I guess she was trying to help?) and try to forgive her mom a little bit and try to have some distant relationship with her

to me, James and Jamie Lynn are the worst, Jamie Lynn bc she is a young woman with energy and a husband to have energy to do something and James bc he's too evil and stupid and hungry.

WTF

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I get Britney is angry but she's no different than her mom by being derogatory. I think it's time for Britney to move on and find constructive ways to heal from the trauma and pain. She's starting to feel like that one Facebook contact that we ALL know that overshares a little too much. 

Oh wow I am so happy we have someone else that was trapped in a 13 year prison with those you love the most not helping you !

Britney has every right to heal and to vent as she pleases! Who the hell are you to say what she can post about HER pain and HER trauma . It isn’t yours so you have no right making ANY comments about how Britney decides to deal with it . You are dismissed .

• Love 6
On 7/15/2022 at 1:48 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This makes me sad. They all seriously need some collective family counseling and work out their differences. Britney is obviously still hurting and wants to be heard. She’s reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. At this point, it seems like none of them can properly communicate with eachother outside of court proceedings and social media posts. I mean this is someone who ever only spoke so highly of her family, particularly her mom and sister in almost every other interview during the 90s and early 2000s. Idk, this whole situation makes me sad and I really hope there comes a day where all of them can accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. Call me a wishful thinker but this is truly how I feel. Especially because I’ve had a very rough patch with my own family over the last 5-7 years. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Fame is such a ***** and can really tear a family apart, especially in the case where it feels like you aren’t heard or seen.

I comepletely agree with this. Family feud has been always the most stressful thing you have to deal everyday. I have had a lot of anger and trauma and it took me almost 5 years now to completely overcome them (Our family issues has also been almost unbearable for several years before things have lightened up.) Setting aside differences, letting time heal the wounds, and the most important thing ----- GENUINE CHANGE.

Her family should stop all of these bullying if they really want to be a family again. Admit mistakes, ask forgiveness, stop asking money or other benefits from Britney, and just let her dad confess everything, expose everyone under the cship and be liable on the consequences. And maybe in time (not soon), Britney may learn to forgive all of them.

This is the most impossible thing for them to do --- but it is very stressful to have to deal with the pain everyday all of their lives.

• Love 1

No excuses for Lynne. Manipulative liar: too little too late. Drugging daughter. Keeping on with alcoholic father. Instigating conservatorship. SHE HAD TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER. So much has come to light, the family/mother card cannot be pulled. 

If Britney stating truths is not "respectful " then the people who DID those things Britney describes are the ones disrespecting themselves. Calling a spade a spade is not disrespectful. They made their bed.

It is called boundaries, consequences and justice.

• Love 8

Actions speak louder than words Lynne, start by paying your own legal fees and as for the fans upset about her family situation, I get it, I remember how close Brit, Lynne and JL were,  so it is sad, however, their behavior over the past decade, sitting complicit and benefitting from Britney’s misery and enslavement is not something easily forgiven or forgotten, Britney’s anger is 100% justified.

Brit and Jamie, that bridge is burned and he doesn’t deserve forgiveness or a reconciliation, he might as well be dead but the others, I could see a chance but imo, it would take them completely owning their part, sincerely apologizing, Lynne paying her own legal fees and all three of them, mom, JL and Brian cooperating with Rosengart and telling him everything they know but I would not hold my breath waiting for them to do all that. Lynne is clearly a dingbat with her head in the sand and JL is so brainwashed by Lou Taylor it would take a highly skilled cult deprogrammer to wisen her up.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

No one really knows what happened behind the scenes. Britney’s family could have had good intentions and/or were persuaded by people in the industry to intervene. Imagine if you were Britney’s family at that time … 

Fair enough, but she can go ahead and pay her own attorney’s fees instead of demanding her “gift” to pay them.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This makes me sad. They all seriously need some collective family counseling and work out their differences. Britney is obviously still hurting and wants to be heard. She’s reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. At this point, it seems like none of them can properly communicate with eachother outside of court proceedings and social media posts. I mean this is someone who ever only spoke so highly of her family, particularly her mom and sister in almost every other interview during the 90s and early 2000s. Idk, this whole situation makes me sad and I really hope there comes a day where all of them can accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. Call me a wishful thinker but this is truly how I feel. Especially because I’ve had a very rough patch with my own family over the last 5-7 years. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Fame is such a ***** and can really tear a family apart, especially in the case where it feels like you aren’t heard or seen.

imo there really isn’t something to solve, this wasn’t a typical fight, britney was DRUGGED with meds she didn’t even need, forced to perform, got all her money stolen from her, forced to go to psychiatric facilities, her children were taken away from her, her life was put on the line…

britney needs to cut them off completely, the stuff that her so called family did to her shouldn’t be forgiven, it’s not like “omg my mom scratched my car i hate her” 

this is a serious case of abuse and illegal doings and they need to pay.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Oh common :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

THEY LITERALLY ABUSED AND DRUGGED HER!

THEY PUT HER IN MEDIOCRE AND ABUSIVE MENTAL FACILITIES AGAINST HER WILL!

THEY FORCED HER TO RECORD A VIDEO  SAYING SHE WAS PERFECTLY FINE BECAUSE THE BEGINNING OF THE FREE BRITNEY MOVEMENT!

THEY PUT RECORDING DEVICES IN HER BEDROOM AND SPIED HER PHONE!

THEY FORCED HER TO WORK MONTHS AFTER THE CONSERVATORSHIP BEGAN! THEY JUST WNATED TO KEEP HER WORKING AND MAKING MONEY!

THEY THREATENED HER TO TAKE HER KIDS AWAY FROM HER IF SHE DIDN’T COOPERATE!   

I can imagine being Britney’s family and I’m completely  sure I wouldn’t have treated her that way! 

Yes! Say it louder! 

They are rats! No family reunion ever again! 

They were so stupid, i mean Britney gave her family so much! 

And all they think about is more money, toxic, evil! 

Manipulative people! 

And yes, i understand her anger about the US, pretty sure we see her in the future somewhere else. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.