Gaga’s Dancer Backs Out Of Chromatica Ball & Calls Choreographer Richy Jackson A Horrible Person

I used to be a Little Monster up until last year. I was constantly disappointed by her since 2016. She seemed more and more fake with the fans and all about the bling (remember "Music not the bling").

Her team didn't help to this feeling. They all seemed fake and mean af. I always had a bad feeling coming from them. So, I'm glad to see I was kind of right about them.

Sad for the dancers, I really liked them and they were a huge part of her team since the very beginning. 

• Leader
12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The whole Haus she built is falling apart because of him..

Yes monsters are getting dragged saying, you paid to see Gaga, not no damn dancers, but they fail to understand kindness and anti bullying is part of her brand. 

This is everything she's not preaching but one guy and it's falling apart, two weeks before it launches and add the mess of electronic tickets (Check your emails, you have to print your tickets now) 

Talk about a mess 

Dayummmmm

4 hours ago, theosgrlt said:

I used to be a Little Monster up until last year. I was constantly disappointed by her since 2016. She seemed more and more fake with the fans and all about the bling (remember "Music not the bling").

Her team didn't help to this feeling. They all seemed fake and mean af. I always had a bad feeling coming from them. So, I'm glad to see I was kind of right about them.

Sad for the dancers, I really liked them and they were a huge part of her team since the very beginning. 

What does Richy being a mentally abusive jackass have to do with Gaga's personality though? Guilty by association? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: And who else on her team has been mean?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

100% and it definitely could start to cause an issue for the show, especially if more back out. 

I mean, there are enough professional dancers in the world to replace them all twenty times over, but dancers are extremely important for any show, we already know that as Britney fans, many of her dancers are iconic as well, they help characterize a whole era, I'm sure Little Monsters have their own memories with many of them, so having any dancer on stage won't be the same for them. Also, how much time do they have for rehearsals? They're tight on time it seems...

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I mean, there are enough professional dancers in the world to replace them all twenty times over, but dancers are extremely important for any show, we already know that as Britney fans, many of her dancers are iconic as well, they help characterize a whole era, I'm sure Little Monsters have their own memories with many of them, so having any dancer on stage won't be the same for them. Also, how much time do they have for rehearsals? They're tight on time it seems...

The tour begins like super soon:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: I hope all goes according to plan! I have a lot of friends who are going. 

• Like 2

Michael was silent for years out of respect for Gaga, saying even one employee can ruin her dreams, when she did nothing wrong, but Montana spoke out, like he said, she started it. 

I can't sit silent, I was the first to leave, cos he was hell bent on making it to where he is..

Richie also according to Michael silas, not only mentally abusive but Smexually assaulted gay dancers..

It's getting bad. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Erm... The tour starts in 5 days in germany, so either way they have already replaced those dancers beforehand and the news just slowly tickle in or this is going to be messy

There is new dancers involved apparently.

8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Richie also according to Michael silas, not only mentally abusive but Smexually assaulted gay dancers..

It's getting bad. 

Hopefully Gaga fire him. She is, according to her words, a victim of sa, so it's even worse then before. Dunno what else must happen just for her to open her eyes and act 

• Like 2
On 7/12/2022 at 8:18 PM, Stefani said:

What does Richy being a mentally abusive jackass have to do with Gaga's personality though? Guilty by association? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: And who else on her team has been mean?

Did I say it had something with Gaga's personality? I SAID that she was more and more fake just like her team was and that beside the fakeness her team seemed fishy. 

23 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Michael was silent for years out of respect for Gaga, saying even one employee can ruin her dreams, when she did nothing wrong, but Montana spoke out, like he said, she started it. 

I can't sit silent, I was the first to leave, cos he was hell bent on making it to where he is..

It's getting bad. 

Michael Silas was always my favorite...for reasons :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.