Gaga’s Dancer Backs Out Of Chromatica Ball & Calls Choreographer Richy Jackson A Horrible Person

• Content Curators

One of Gaga’s longtime dancers Montana announced that she will be backing out of the Chromatica summer tour due to her choreographer Richy Jackson being a horrible person to work for but she praises gaga for their working relationship for over a decade and appreciates all the support. 

• Love 2

She seems like a really cool person. I’m sure she’ll remain in the industry though. Backup dancers keep rotating between acts. Like Pierre (I think that’s his name) was in IWG MV and was also part of Madonna tours. Same goes from XTina and JLo, they have a few dancers in common.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
49 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've personally met Richie a few times and he was super cool. Not saying this dancer is right or wrong, but figured I'd share my two cents. I saw him  in person as recent as last year btw.

In general I’m sure, you can imagine being in work mode for long hours can be gruesome on these performers and you can butt heads but there should be a respectful workplace and treat people how you want to be treated. My sister was a dancer and has had a mix bag of experiences. She actually met Brian Friedman when he came to the UK to teach at a studio and she was in awe of him but that was only one day lol      

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 2

I've disliked him ever since he took over as choreographer tbh. The choreography starting from Applause all the way to the present has been awful and it's entirely his fault. Laurieann Gibson wasn't super amazing, but she at least knew how to make good choreography that Gaga and her dancers could pull off. Richy just doesn't have the creativity to come up with good choreo though. How he got the job, I'll never understand. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

And apparently he's a bad person too which doesn't surprise me. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've personally met Richie a few times and he was super cool. Not saying this dancer is right or wrong, but figured I'd share my two cents. I saw him  in person as recent as last year btw.

Its more than just her. And fans say he's horrible as a dancer adding triple beats that isn't there it's a chaotic mess..

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Its not good, but apparently cos he's family to Gaga, it's extremely catch 22. 

And the little monsters are saying to her even if he's good to herz this is a bad luck on her.

Tour about to be cancelled before it even commences 

omg no i have pit tickets.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Someone can be as charming as a god in public or out of closer contexts and yet, be horrid in private or working relationships.  There is definitely something there.

Agreed, some of the responses I see are giving me: 

spacer.png

Not saying he’s this bad cuz I don’t think he is, but shutting down those who speak out just because you personally didn’t witness bad behavior is harmful. This woman had a personal relationship with Richy, 12 years+, while others have had superficial run of the mill interactions with him a few times, and they’re trying to diminish others voices and experiences.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Agreed, some of the responses I see are giving me: 

spacer.png

Not saying he’s this bad cuz I don’t think he is, but shutting down those who speak out just because you personally didn’t witness bad behavior is harmful. This woman had a personal relationship with Richy, 12 years+, while others have had superficial run of the mill interactions with him a few times, and they’re trying to diminish others voices and experiences.

Absolutely agreed. You are very on point, @MikeHunt

It´s very hard to have clarity regarding someone´s actual personality, specially on occasional run-ins. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

The whole Haus she built is falling apart because of him..

Yes monsters are getting dragged saying, you paid to see Gaga, not no damn dancers, but they fail to understand kindness and anti bullying is part of her brand. 

This is everything she's not preaching but one guy and it's falling apart, two weeks before it launches and add the mess of electronic tickets (Check your emails, you have to print your tickets now) 

Talk about a mess 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block