Mathew Rosengart on Britney's testimony: "It didn't let me sleep at night" (New Israeli Interview)

44 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Britney IS smart. It’s so annoying to see a constant narrative dumbing her down. Her critics/ tabloid media need to believe in that to justify the abuse she has endured. 

:britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

If Britney wasn’t  smart, she would have  been THIS successful and survived the conservatorship. 

You couldn't describe it better! Agree with every word.
This disgusting narrative must stop, and the norm of the media must change. Women are much stronger than they look, and Britney is absolutely an example of courage, hope, and generosity - all in one person.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, PeterPaul said:

He’s such a great man. Love him so much for all he did for Britney ❤️

Hide contents

Also I love seeing other Israelis on exhale wtf thought I was the only one

ההופעה ב- 2017 תיזכר לנצח

Indeed! :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Spoiler

תיזכר בספר הספרים

• Love 1
16 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

"When I was prosecuting the Federal Ministry of Justice, I prosecuted criminals charged with serious offenses, and everyone had the right to hire their lawyer to defend them fiercely. Didn't Britney deserve the same right as the murderers? It didn't let me sleep at night."

That’s basically what I’ve been saying to everyone since 2008. She obviously wasn’t in coma, could sing and dance do interviews. She deserved to be able to hire her own lawyer from the very beginning. 

16 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

All I can say is that she is extremely smart, nice, and brave, because all this time she has been fighting all alone.

Everybody always says how nice she is. But she’s an incredibly strong person to survive the 13+ years in a conservatorship.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block