Olivia Rodrigo & Lily Allen Perform ‘**** You’ At Glastonbury

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Question for the UK Exhalers. Is Lily Allen huge over there? I know she was a tabloid fixture during the times of Amy Winehouse and Britney mid 2000s, but I really haven’t heard anything about her in ages. Now seeing this video and how the crowd is all singing along, I’m trying to grasp her presence there. Was that just a really popular song and almost everyone would know it, like Call Me Maybe? Or is she pop royalty there? 

11 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Question for the UK Exhalers. Is Lily Allen huge over there? I know she was a tabloid fixture during the times of Amy Winehouse and Britney mid 2000s, but I really haven’t heard anything about her in ages. Now seeing this video and how the crowd is all singing along, I’m trying to grasp her presence there. Was that just a really popular song and almost everyone would know it, like Call Me Maybe? Or is she pop royalty there? 

Way popular there. 

Smile was a huge hit, The Fear was a huge hit there. 

She has 3 number one albums there, her last one went top ten but she left the electro pop sound for a more hip hop sound alienating a huge portion of her fan base. 

Think P!NK that's lily Allen, she had the balls to slam Elton John at the brits really drunk, let's just say Elton left the brit awards in tears in that 2007 incident and since the brit awards basically refused to have Lily apologize he has boycotted the awards to disrespect. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block