Madonna's "Finally Enough Love" Album reductive version is out

Madonna's new recopilatory album is out now.

"Finally enough love" in her 16 track edition. Mixes we've already listened to. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

The 50 track version is set to be released later July (i think)

what do you think?

TBH is a good choice of mixes and edit versions, as other user said, very cohesive

Spoiler

I personally am tired of greatest hits and reversion and mixes and ****... give us new music, Madonna! Without those unknown untalented trappers you're hanging with now.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Madonna's new recopilatory album is out now.

"Finally enough love" in her 16 track edition. Mixes we've already listened to. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

The 50 track version is set to be released later July (i think)

what do you think?

Hide contents

I personally am tired of greatest hits and reversion and mixes and ****... give us new music, Madonna! Without those unknown untalented trappers you're hanging with now.

This is the dance remixes.

As for the untalented rappers. I don't know she got applause and drove people crazy when she brought out saucy Santana for a mash up of material girl.

And people stated after that endorsement from one of the most influential artists, it's only up hill from here.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This is the dance remixes.

As for the untalented rappers. I don't know she got applause and drove people crazy when she brought out saucy Santana for a mash up of material girl.

And people stated after that endorsement from one of the most influential artists, it's only up hill from here.

I was talking about those bunch of "who" featured on the frozen 1000's mixes

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Stefani said:

So it's just a shorter version of the song and that's it? So then why is it on this remix album? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

The intro is faster, and a very short version of the 8 Minute extended mix 

There really wasn't club mixes created at that time outside the extended mix. Which is why alot of the edits are 7" Mixes until erotica era, where djs took over remixing

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.