Madonna's "Finally Enough Love" Album reductive version is out

On 6/24/2022 at 8:56 PM, princessmimi said:

Cool!

Im definitely gonna listen to it.

Although I wish she did more of her 80s hits like Crazy For You, Dress You Up, Like A Virgin or Material Girl.

I feel like she hates her 80s music so much :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

She didn't write the ones you mentioned..

If you look at the ones on tour, it's literally the ones she actually wrote, cos it's a pretty penny, to put them out on live albums and such, and since she owns her master's since MDNA, that's asking for money out of her pocket.

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She didn't write the ones you mentioned..

If you look at the ones on tour, it's literally the ones she actually wrote, cos it's a pretty penny, to put them out on live albums and such, and since she owns her master's since MDNA, that's asking for money out of her pocket.

Really?

Wow idk that.

So it cost money to include her songs she didnt write on albums and stuff?

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Really?

Wow idk that.

So it cost money to include her songs she didnt write on albums and stuff?

No, she won't perform them on tour.

But a friend who worked at warner bros said she doesn't like celerating her past as it's like aging. 

He said ever since her mom died, she has feared aging and death. 

And he said for her to celebrate her past, they had to pay her a pretty penny, as she has said in interviews that's the past, this is the present, let's focus on that. 

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No, she won't perform them on tour.

But a friend who worked at warner bros said she doesn't like celerating her past as it's like aging. 

He said ever since her mom died, she has feared aging and death. 

And he said for her to celebrate her past, they had to pay her a pretty penny, as she has said in interviews that's the past, this is the present, let's focus on that. 

Makes sense although I wish she would perform one of those songs I mentioned,

it would make me so happy!

18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Makes sense although I wish she would perform one of those songs I mentioned,

it would make me so happy!

She performed crazy for you in her 2004 tour, professionally filmed in Lisbon, we was told a DVD was gonna come, cancelled last minute due to the CBS special had a fall out, Madonna wanted all 3 hours and no commercials, and final edit.

Yep CBS was like nope. So a deal fell thru.

And Madonna didn't like hamish Hamilton direction, wanted hd and look like a big screen movie so someone said at the warehouse of warner Records is millions of re-invention tour DVDs, but due to being cancelled by the artist themselves,, it's sitting there.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She performed crazy for you in her 2004 tour, professionally filmed in Lisbon, we was told a DVD was gonna come, cancelled last minute due to the CBS special had a fall out, Madonna wanted all 3 hours and no commercials, and final edit.

Yep CBS was like nope. So a deal fell thru.

And Madonna didn't like hamish Hamilton direction, wanted hd and look like a big screen movie so someone said at the warehouse of warner Records is millions of re-invention tour DVDs, but due to being cancelled by the artist themselves,, it's sitting there.

Oh yeah ive seen that performance.

It was nice to see her perform that.

One song I wish she could perform again but I know she will NEVER perform is Angel from the Like A Virgin album.

She only performed it on her first tour and not anywhere else since

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block