Would You Go to a Püssycat Dolls Feat. Fergie Concert? (Without Nicole)

PCD feat. Fergie?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It seems like all the girls from PCD, except Nicole, want to go on tour.  PCD was originally a burlesque dance group and they would invite celeb girls to do mini residencies as their lead singer. They could use that as an excuse to carry on without Nicole. I've said it before, but I think a reunion tour could work if they replace Nicole with Fergie. She came up around the same time as the Dolls, so the nostalgia is still there. She can sing and dance, they produced similar r&b/pop music and had a similar sėxiness to the Dolls. Fergie could incorporate some of her own solo songs. Jack Harlow's sampling of "Glamorous", gave Fergie a push with the GP. Yes Fergie is older, but she looks good and is the same age as Carmit. And she already has a friendship with Robin.  I think a woman from that PCD era would work best, so like Gwen Stefani or Nelly Furtado, but they're not really dancers.

Would any of you go see a Püssycat Dolls feat. Fergie concert? Or would you still go to a PCD concert but with a different lead singer? (The return of Melody?)

Pussycat Dolls are getting back together says band's creator Robin Antin |  Daily Mail Online

Adam Lambert, Fergie, Robin Antin and Brett Alan Nelson attend the... News  Photo - Getty Images

• Love 6
  • 4 weeks later...

Fergie just doesn't have that "It" factor like Nicole. I can't imagine Fergie elevating PCD's routines. I feel like they would have to be watered down so she can keep up with them. The whole vibe would be off. However, I do wish there was a way for PCD to be successful beyond Nicole. Tinashe or Ciara would be better replacements (even if CiCi has a limited range).

Sorry Taylor Swift GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block