Lil Nas X & YoungBoy ‘Late To Da Party’ Cover Art

Cqleb

2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Well he’s never getting invited back to the BET Awards again :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

He wasn’t invited this year anyways. And he had one of the most successful albums/singles these last 4 years. 
He’s a hit and BET sucks..

I also believe he is the smartest at marketing himself and trolling. I love his twitter. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

He wasn’t invited this year anyways. And he had one of the most successful albums/singles these last 4 years. 
He’s a hit and BET sucks..

I also believe he is the smartest at marketing himself and trolling. I love his twitter. 

I didn't know he wasn't invited. I knew he wasn't nominated even though he's had one of the most successful years in music. Wow! Tell me you're homophobic without telling me. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I didn't know he wasn't invited. I knew he wasn't nominated even though he's had one of the most successful years in music. Wow! Tell me you're homophobic without telling me. 

They legit used him to show their “woke” and with the times but backtracked now that he’s not a novelty. Which is hilarious. Black culture should be so much more accepting of lgbt

• Love 1
1 minute ago, A.a.A said:

They legit used him to show their “woke” and with the times but backtracked now that he’s not a novelty. Which is hilarious. Black culture should be so much more accepting of lgbt

It would be nice if Beyonce and Jay Z spoke out about this since they are highly respected in the black community and they won GLAAD Vanguard Award since they're SUCH allies! 

Beyoncé & JAY-Z declare "LGBTQI rights are human rights” at the 30th Annual  GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles | GLAAD

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block