No one thinks its weird???

I'm a little concerned that Britneys sons wearnt at the wedding. I know it says that they weren't ready for it or something like that but they have been together how long and they still weren't ready, not even one. Not only that but no one from Britneys family were there? That's very weird, I'm something is off about it and yeah her family f'd up but this wedding is very off to me. 

• Love 2

I don’t think it’s weird or alarming that her kids didn’t go to their mom’s wedding. If my mom were getting remarried, I’d honestly be kinda meh about it. We gotta remember, they’re teen boys who are for sure very happy for Britney but honestly probably have cooler stuff to do, like play fortnight or hang with friends. It’s not really a big deal. Plus, I’m sure it was really just a bunch of drinking and adults partying at the reception, it wasn’t a place for them. The two of them may have even been at the house for a bit to wish their mother and Sam well, we really don’t know.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I don’t think it’s weird or alarming that her kids didn’t go to their mom’s wedding. If my mom were getting remarried, I’d honestly be kinda meh about it. We gotta remember, they’re teen boys who are for sure very happy for Britney but honestly probably have cooler stuff to do, like play fortnight or hang with friends. It’s not really a big deal. Plus, I’m sure it was really just a bunch of drinking and adults partying at the reception, it wasn’t a place for them. The two of them may have even been at the house for a bit to wish their mother and Sam well, we really don’t know.  

Hmm.... Could be true

Let's talk about how some people point out, The fiancee of Lady Gaga, went as Sam's best man. But his bride to be. Couldn't go..

But one friend said it best. Madonna is there as the mother of the bride, and Gaga herself pretty much slammed Britney for lipsyncing a lot. Even dubbing her Bish that lies to her fans when they come to see her show (a nightly part of her monster ball. To set herself apart from the fraudulent pop stars), yeah I wouldn't wanna show up and actually having to apologize to several people there .

4 hours ago, rower2222 said:

they have been together how long and they still weren't ready

No. It’s precisely because they’ve been together so long and they probably already consider Sam as part of the fam; literally nothing about their lives will change pre vs post wedding so to them it was nothing more than a cheesy old people party. Not a big deal imo 

Parental alienation is a real thing, and it's very hard to recover from...Both for the abused parents and the manipulated children. It must be extremely hard for them to see their aunt and uncle as abusers. They know their grandfather is a piece of trash...But they might even blame Britney for that. The truth is, we do not know them. We don't know what their father has told them about their mom. They have grown up with a distorted perception of their mom...It must also be very hard for Britney, since she lost so many importat moments with them. I hope social media is not a reflection of their relationship (or lack thereof), but I do hope, they know their mom adores them and would die for them...And everything she endured was to not lose them.

• Love 1