Do you think Britney will change her surname?

Let me hear you say 'Hey, Miss Asghari" 

Crowd *Hey Miss Asghari*

I said... "Heeeey, Miss Asghari" 

Crowd *Heeeey, Miss Asghari"

Gimme some... 

*beat drops*

:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Spoiler

:enigma_alien_blue: Well, people know her as Britney too so it won't be that big of a problem. Perhaps from a marketing standpoint it might matter but let's see.. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, s&m said:

I don’t know but one thing I know is that these interactions with people on her wedding probably gave her a boost on her confidence and helped her improve a little bit with her social anxiety 

Yes, I thought about this a lot seeing the pictures! Aside from the fact of getting married etc, I bet it did her so much good personally to socialize with some of her peers and also random people and friends in a controlled setting but also a relaxed way! Small steps. She truly seemed relaxed and happy in the pics

• Love 3

I wouldn’t if I was her; but maybe she wants to be traditional and changes it in legal documents, which literally have no relevance; but her stage name will always be Britney Spears; I can’t see it any other way.

also, I don’t think she should drop the Spears part; yes I get her family ****ed her over but the only reason the last name is know is because of her.

she made the Spears last name, she should carry it proudly.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block