BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

I am very happy for Britney. I want her to experience the happiness that has been taken away from her in the best way over the years. I don't care if she sings, dances or shoots a new video. She has given us happiness for years with his excellent music. Now it's her turn. The fact that her children did not attend the wedding shows the estranged relationship between Britney and her sons. I hope everyone who caused this goes through hell one day. Now it's your turn Britney.. be very happy!! We love you.. 

• Love 5

So happy for them!!!

the sunset was beautiful in LA today, so they picked a great evening.

it's a good thing that there's not a lot of news out about it yet... hopefully that means everyone is being respectful and not taking pics.

Sending them lots of good thoughts and well wishes and prayers and hope they have a beautiful celebration ❤️🕯️🌹

(free of any more drama lol)

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.