BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Just remember we don’t know the full story. All we know is that Britney said she wanted to get married and that’s happening. Today is a day of celebration. 

I agree, we need to keep this thread light and celebrate Britney's big day.

We don't know the full story why the boys aren't going (whether true), so let's try be respectful - everyone has been so far, lets just keep it that way as some users go a bit too wild attacking her children.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Kaplan is just a nasty piece of work releasing a statement on Britney's wedding day. The fact that he has been around since 2006 sticking his nose into everything is infuriating. 

27 more months and K-Fed’s gravy train ends.

Sad the boys won’t be there, hopefully it’s something harmless like it being an adult-only wedding 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, SavunTer said:

Fair. And I thought the same. But I can't help but think that's still sad. Idk, they're boys and teenage boys at that. They could very well think they're too cool to go. In a decade, they'll probably wish they'd gone. 

4 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Fair. And I thought the same. But I can't help but think that's still sad. Idk, they're boys and teenage boys at that. They could very well think they're too cool to go. In a decade, they'll probably wish they'd gone. 

They'll be adults almost next year. :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

I know we aren't Kaplan/KFed fans here but once the news dropped about the wedding day, there were likely news outlets contacting KFed or his lawyer for a comment to stir the pot or get a followup story, so responding through an attorney is the way to go for any time the media reaches out to him about Britney or the kids. I doubt they just release comments without prompting. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.