My opinion: you dont KNOW Britney

The Sony Mafia is surrounding Britney. They are vile. Sony is allegedly involved in MJ's death (Michael Kane anyone?). MJ said Sony is evil. Tommy Mottola, the former CEO of Sony harassed Mariah Carey for years. Britney herself said all her management (working for Jive) needs to be in jail. Jive is owned by Sony. Vicky T's father had a high ranking position at Sony, just like John Zabel, the temporary conservator.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

The Sony Mafia is surrounding Britney. They are vile. Sony is allegedly involved in MJ's death (Michael Kane anyone?), Tommy Mottola, the president of Sony is harassed Mariah Carey for years. He kept her against her will. Britney herself said all her management (working for Jive) needs to be in jail. Jive is owned by Sony. Vicky T's father had a high ranking position at Sony, just like John Zabel, the temporary conservator.

All this information, but what are we supposed to do about it .. It's like reading a textbook of information for a test and assignment that does not exist. What are Britney fans supposed to do ... :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, StaceLoveBritney said:

All this information, but what are we supposed to do about it .. It's like reading a textbook of information for a test and assignment that does not exist. What are Britney fans supposed to do ... :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Public awareness and reaction were vital in freeing Britney. If people are aware of these shady people, they can not do what they want so easily any more, like their 14 years of abuse. The con lasted that long because people did not know or chose to not believe it. But now that the truth is out there, it is hard for them to fool people by manipulating Britney's Instagram. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Public awareness and reaction were vital in freeing Britney. If people are aware of these shady people, they can not do what they want so easily, like their 14 years of abuse. The con lasted that long because people did not know or chose to not believe it. But now that the truth is out there, it is hard for them to fool people only by manipulating Britney's Instagram. 

But the entire world is convinced Britney is completely free of any tiers to her abusers... Even my friends. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

So they have "won" once again. Britney fans on Twitter with 20 likes saying "BRITNEY IS NOT FREE" isnt doing anything. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, StaceLoveBritney said:

"parasocial" ?

''The term parasocial relationship refers to a relationship that a person imagines having with another person whom they do not actually know, such as a celebrity or a fictional character.

This often involves a person feeling as though they have a close, intimate connection with someone whom they have never met due to closely following that person in media.'' ( Source: https://www.dictionary.com/e/tech-science/parasocial-relationship/ )

• Like 5

So you've made the conscious effort to highlight the point that we do not know Britney, yet you're speaking on her behalf and freely spreading the narrative that she apparently loves Jason Alexander. Quite literally the most baseless and unfounded "fact" you could've included in your video. Britney's silence regarding Jason does not constitute proof of anything. A lack of proof is not proof in itself. If I had someone from 18 years ago randomly turning up at mine and my families' residences, I wouldn't be vocal either. I'd be terrified.  

You say you are raising genuine facts and genuine points, yet you also have absolutely no idea what is going on behind closed doors just as much as the rest of us. If your source for your baseless theories is Jason Alexander of all people, then that shows a huge lack of judgment on your part and your opinion is one I wouldn't trust as far as I could push it with my pi$$.

p.s you do have beautiful eyes though! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

The Sony Mafia is surrounding Britney. They are vile. Sony is allegedly involved in MJ's death (Michael Kane anyone?). MJ said Sony is evil. Tommy Mottola, the former CEO of Sony harassed Mariah Carey for years. Britney herself said all her management (working for Jive) needs to be in jail. Jive is owned by Sony. Vicky T's father had a high ranking position at Sony, just like John Zabel, the temporary conservator.

spacer.png

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Damon said:

So you've made the conscious effort to highlight the point that we do not know Britney, yet you're speaking on her behalf and freely spreading the narrative that she apparently loves Jason Alexander. Quite literally the most baseless and unfounded "fact" you could've included in your video. Britney's silence regarding Jason does not constitute proof of anything. A lack of proof is not proof in itself. If I had someone from 18 years ago randomly turning up at mine and my families' residences, I wouldn't be vocal either. I'd be terrified.  

You say you are raising genuine facts and genuine points, yet you also have absolutely no idea what is going on behind closed doors just as much as the rest of us. If your source for your baseless theories is Jason Alexander of all people, then that shows a huge lack of judgment on your part and your opinion is one I wouldn't trust as far as I could push it with my pi$$.

p.s you do have beautiful eyes though! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

pi$$...? someone having a bad day, :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: but i respect everyone has an opinion... :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block