Xtina's La Tormenta EP & Aguilera Album chart debuts are HERE! | You gotta see this to BELIEVE IT! Pop history | AGUILERA physical release UPDATE!

Oh please. It’s two EPs put together for crying out loud, it was never meant to be a huge success. I actually think she’s doing alright for herself. She just did four sold out shows in the U.K. And I just find it hilarious how hardly anyone is acknowledging that.    I honestly don’t get the hatred for xtina from this fan base.    It’s actually quite embarrassing how some of you are latching on to some rivalry from 20+ years ago, that never actually was. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

She just did four sold out shows in the U.K. And I just find it hilarious how hardly anyone is acknowledging that.    I honestly don’t get the hatred for xtina from this fan base.    It’s actually quite embarrassing how some of you are latching on to some rivalry from 20+ years ago, that never actually was. 

It is tiring that people keep trying to drag Christina. Artists having Madonna-like longevity is the exception, not the rule. All artists have their peak. Everyone expected that Britney's popularity would be maintained more than Christina's. Christina still has millions of people listening to her, she's still playing shows around the world, and some people act like she's faded into obscurity. Most singers would kill for the level of success Christina is having right now. 

• Like 1
On 8/2/2022 at 11:45 AM, Wayne said:

Her low chart positions is because she doesn’t PROMOTE! 
Most people I speak to don’t even know she has released music or knew about liberation. 

I know she doesn’t like promoting but she really needs to do it to become commercially successful again. She may not want to be hugely commercial again but if her music keeps unselling well she won’t have a record label anymore :( 

Sure, Jan. Why was her *** on multiple award shows these last months, felt like she was everywhere and tried everything but it still didn’t work out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/15/2022 at 1:23 AM, Danishfan said:

Oh please. It’s two EPs put together for crying out loud, it was never meant to be a huge success. I actually think she’s doing alright for herself. She just did four sold out shows in the U.K. And I just find it hilarious how hardly anyone is acknowledging that.    I honestly don’t get the hatred for xtina from this fan base.    It’s actually quite embarrassing how some of you are latching on to some rivalry from 20+ years ago, that never actually was. 

so she puts out a latin album and just made 4 concerts... in the UK? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: what a joke.

On 9/13/2022 at 5:01 PM, evaaguilera2022 said:

and still will win latin grammy for this album :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But yeah. It's kinda weird to not even chart of Latin Albums. Mi Reflejo was #1 for 19 weeks. But anyway. It's a great album.

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Grammys remain a joke.

12 hours ago, Rodriguitop said:

Update with La Luz 

Hide contents

Out 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

LA TORMENTA IS A PART OF LATIN-GRAMMY WINNING ALBUM, INDUSTRY HAS SPOKEN, ACCEPT THE LEGENDERY MISS CHRISTINA AGUILERA. 

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN.

Actually i have to say something @Rodriguitop is a user who has a twitter and its only for bashing Xtina. Many hateful posts and ugly things. You should start to work on yourself and positive things. Life is too short. You're so unhappy with yourself

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block