Xtina's La Tormenta EP & Aguilera Album chart debuts are HERE! | You gotta see this to BELIEVE IT! Pop history | AGUILERA physical release UPDATE!

2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I'm not a Xtina's fan but I think charting is pretty irrelevant at this point. If Britney releases an EP or new album, I doubt it'll do that well since times have changed way too much :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

What I find more concerning is how Xtina's career has evolved from the masterpiece of B2B to MESStonic, Lupus, Never-gonna-happeneration and now this Spanish nightmare :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Simple. RCA is a trash record label. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1

Uhm... she released both the EP "La Tormenta" and the compilation album "AGUILERA" off-cycle from the release calendar for albums in the U.S. As per Billboard chart rules, albums are released now on Fridays, and she released the EP on a Monday and the album on a Tuesday, both at midnight. Meaning, the EP only have 3 complete days of consumption and the album have only 2 days until Thursday of last week. 

This current week, is the first full week of consumption for both releases from Christina Aguilera. BTW, she only release them digitally and for streaming (no physical CDs).  

So everybody, just ******* chill for a bit. Either way, I don't think they are going to chart very high, perhaps only in the Latin Charts. 

Clicking Christina Aguilera GIF

• Like 1
On 6/9/2022 at 2:43 PM, Joman82 said:

Uhm... she released both the EP "La Tormenta" and the compilation album "AGUILERA" off-cycle from the release calendar for albums in the U.S. As per Billboard chart rules, albums are released now on Fridays, and she released the EP on a Monday and the album on a Tuesday, both at midnight. Meaning, the EP only have 3 complete days of consumption and the album have only 2 days until Thursday of last week. 

This current week, is the first full week of consumption for both releases from Christina Aguilera. BTW, she only release them digitally and for streaming (no physical CDs).  

So everybody, just ******* chill for a bit. Either way, I don't think they are going to chart very high, perhaps only in the Latin Charts. 

Clicking Christina Aguilera GIF

They won't chart, hun

Album: AGUILERA

Apple Music:
#33 Honduras
#83 Guinea-Bissau
#85 Argentina
#86 Peru
#101 Ecuador
#112 Spain
#123 El Salvador
#132 Guatemala
#139 Mexico
#151 Colombia
#156 Brazil
#165 Costa Rica
#181 Chile
#195 Thailand
#197 Philippines

Album: La Tormenta - EP

Apple Music:
#100 Ecuador
#169 Italy
#177 Mexico
#182 Spain

Album: La Fuerza - EP

Apple Music:
#107 Guinea-Bissau

im4bPn2.gif

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, mattdw said:

The release of La Tormenta has also been messy, IMO, in addition to the release of La Fuerza and Aguilera being chaos. La Tormenta has been out for 3 weeks and the video for Sueltame hasn't been released yet. 

Isn't her latest single with Tini cancelled or something? I read that on Twitter :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
Just now, mattdw said:

Interesting! Well, I was under the impression that a video had been filmed. If so, they should release it. 

It's unfortunate that so much of this project was very well thought out, including how she lined up shows in Spain for this summer and arranged excellent collaborations to promote the songs in Latin America. But the release has been a constant process of dropping the ball. 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/6/2022 at 10:43 PM, mattdw said:

We all know Christina is well past her commercial peak and that doesn't change the fact that she can still do good work and be lucrative. It shouldn't be ignored that this project was always meant to find most of its audience in Latin America and Spain. Her two biggest cities on Spotify are Mexico City and Santiago, Chile. At this point I actually think she should make Spanish music a more consistent part of her career. 

she should probably learn Spanish then instead

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block