Doja Cat Stunning New Photoshoot

Just now, bbbsss said:

can these new gals ever do anything else other than pose half naked and shove their ***** in everyones faces? 

bomt GIF

Would you have the same treatment if it was a man?

Leave them alone, it's kinda boring how everybody wants all girls to wear their clothes..

From YouTube commentary by classically Abby and others.

There has been a backlash brewing on ***ually liberating women, and I don't like it.. it's 2022 please come back from the 1950s stone age time 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Would you have the same treatment if it was a man?

Leave them alone, it's kinda boring how everybody wants all girls to wear their clothes..

From YouTube commentary by classically Abby and others.

There has been a backlash brewing on ***ually liberating women, and I don't like it.. it's 2022 please come back from the 1950s stone age time 

Yes, I would absolutely have the same treatment for men. I can’t stand the absolute desperation of these newcomers, regardless their gender. Lil Nas or whatever is another example. Moreover, ***ual liberation has nothing to do with this vulgarity, which is why most people get fed up with these newcomers and their gimmicks so fast. So repetitive, tasteless and uninspiring.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bbbsss said:

can these new gals ever do anything else other than pose half naked and shove their ***** in everyones faces? 

bomt GIF

Your on a Britney Spears forum.. she literally made a career by posing naked. Never mind half naked. It’s not even that controversial anymore. It’s normal.

she looks great though!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney did the same but ok

4 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Your on a Britney Spears forum.. she literally made a career by posing naked. Never mind half naked. It’s not even that controversial anymore. It’s normal.

she looks great though!

Except Britney had way more to offer and it certainly wasn’t her naked *** or vulgar way of dressing that has captured the world’s attention and made her one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

Except Britney had way more to offer and it certainly wasn’t her naked *** or vulgar way of dressing that has captured the world’s attention and made her one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

And doja is a triple threat sing rap and dance. You must live under a rock if you think doja ever needed to show off her *** to get the world’s attention. You sound like a boomer lol

• Love 2
7 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

And doja is a triple threat sing rap and dance. You must live under a rock if you think doja ever needed to show off her *** to get the world’s attention. You sound like a boomer lol

I am very happy to hear about her abilities, however it all gets overshadowed by her vulgarity and cheap gimmicks. Anyway, I’ll see you in 2 years when Doja’s career is nowhere to be found :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
On 6/6/2022 at 11:54 AM, A.a.A said:

she looks great though!

Wash your mouth out with soap. Britney didn’t get famous posing half naked or otherwise. You just reduced her down to nothing basically. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.