Britney's assistant Vicky T: "So many things looked into with a microscope"

Vicky and Sam are able to speak freely... Sam gives a whole press tour.  Yet Britney's posts are getting deleted, in which she said her security doesn't allow her to leave??? We haven't heard her speaking live since last June. They are full force trying to make us believe things are fine... Nobody is prosecuted for the con. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Vicky and Sam are able to speak freely... Sam gives a whole press tour.  Yet Britney's posts are getting deleted, in which she said her security doesn't allow her to leave??? We haven't heard her speaking live since last June. They are full force trying to make us believe things are fine... Nobody is prosecuted for the con. 

It's actually sad how deranged some of you are. It's not even funny anymore, just sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Your trauma doesn’t give you the right to cause someone else more trauma.

Exactly. And it doesn’t give fans any control over how Britney chooses to heal. The movement was about giving her autonomy and her power back. Just because we started the movement does not give us a stake in how Britney lives her life. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Give it a break. She has revealed so much on her Instagram. I cannot believe how many people keep saying this on here considering the scalding hot tea she has served about her family, her management and how she really feels. I have been a fan of Britney practically my entire life and I have never heard her be this open before. 

Her posts get deleted because she deletes them. She has never been the confrontational type, so this is new to her. She is becoming comfortable with speaking her truth after being muzzled for so long. It's not going to be this seamless, glamorous process. 

In terms of "nobody is prosecuted for the con" - the next court date is July 27. From there we will see what happens. If you actually pay attention to the details instead of purposefully remaining ignorant in order to bolster your own conspiracy theories, you would see that they are set to discuss Jamie spying on Britney in her bedroom and how he spent her money. Then we will see what happens from there.

Unfortunately, the legal process is slow. It is going to take time. It doesn't help that Jamie is refusing to cooperate which is slowing down the process even further. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
11 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

It's actually sad how deranged some of you are. It's not even funny anymore, just sad.

It is just sad how gullible some of you are, almost like sheep, as if not a viable brain cell exists. Just because you are so afraid that what people are saying might be true, you bully people. Trying to find excuses for why nobody has been deposed or prosecuted in her case.  However, you also feel something is wrong deep down, otherwise you wouldn't be so bothered by people's concerns to the point of bullying. Truth comes out eventually.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

It is just sad how gullible some of you are, almost like sheep, as if not a viable brain cell exists. Just because you are so afraid that what people are saying might be true, you bully people. Trying to find excuses for why nobody has been deposed or prosecuted in her case.  However, you also feel something is wrong deep down, otherwise you wouldn't be so bothered by people's concerns to the point of bullying. Truth comes out eventually.

I’m not saying I agree with you; but I think it’s a bit crazy how people cannot accept different opinions - especially in this case… and with everything we’ve seen.

literally anything is possible. and nothing will surprise me at this point.

im not going on a rabbit hole conspiracy theory either because some of the things some people claim are ridiculous but, I keep an open mind and an open heart / understanding.

also, its perfectly normal for some people to have PTSD still and not trust anything yet; it’s not a switch… even Britney’s trust is probably shattered.

I think we need more love and comprehension, in general in this forum.

i feel like everyone is on edge… like even the joke thread by @BritneyLVR that was a great comedic and fun release for these troubled times was seen in a bad light.

vicky and all of ya’ll - including myself need to relax. and be more like Britney, kinder, more understanding and tolerant.

love you all pieces of ****.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Everyday I feel like there is another Vicky thread. At this point give her a subforum.

And yes, I know some of you will say I went into this thread when I could have ignored it, but Vicky is outspoken for being a celebrity assistant. I've said it before, but she is making things worse, by putting herself out there and acting as a PR person. I am sure Britney has different assistants, but you don't see them making social media posts about their jobs and their employer's fans.

She doesn't want comments from crazy people, then go private or stop with this attention seeking behavior and make a personal account out of the public eye.

• Like 4

People claim to be bullied while calling people sheep and implying they're being brainwashed without providing evidence. 

We can tolerate different opinions here. But I've said it before. Have an informed opinion. This means having an opinion that is rooted in reality. Not "Britney is silenced and can't speak out" when she is doing that multiple times a week, more than she has ever done. You could also not ignore me when I bring out facts and receipts that disprove your opinion. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Everyday I feel like there is another Vicky thread. At this point give her a subforum.

And yes, I know some of you will say I went into this thread when I could have ignored it, but Vicky is outspoken for being a celebrity assistant. I've said it before, but she is making things worse, by putting herself out there and acting as a PR person. I am sure Britney has different assistants, but you don't see them making social media posts about their jobs and their employer's fans.

She doesn't want comments from crazy people, then go private or stop with this attention seeking behavior and make a personal account out of the public eye.

thank you.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

i feel like everyone is on edge… like even the joke thread by @BritneyLVR that was a great comedic and fun release for these troubled times was seen in a bad light.

vicky and all of ya’ll - including myself need to relax. and be more like Britney, kinder, more understanding and tolerant.

love you all pieces of ****.

:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Yok1 said:

You are such a deranged and delusional piece of ****. **** off already. 

1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

She's an artist herself, why would she go private?

And why the **** should she stop talking about weirdos who harass her?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Yok1 said:

Sure, we're the gullible sheep with no brain cells... meanwhile you're the one inventing delusions in your head because Britney hasn't sat for an interview. The jokes write themselves.

You're all just inventing conspiracy theories because you're disappointed that you didn't get the Britney you deluded yourself into thinking you would get once she was free.

The irony of calling it bullying when the people who share your delusions are literally sending death threats to the people Britney loves and being so harmful and destruction to Britney's wellbeing. Being called out on your delusions isn't bullying, you just don't like that you are being given the truth.

There's obviously still a lot going on behind the scenes that we aren't aware of, as proven by Rosengart recently filing for Jamie's deposition. The problem is, people like you are extremely naive in thinking that cases like this are going to be resolved in a matter of months, they aren't. These kind of things are very complex and can often take many years to reach a resolution. Instead, you come up with conspiracies that Britney isn't really free, because she hasn't gone on Instagram live, or because she hasn't done an interview, despite us hearing her say in her own words that she doesn't want to give an interview. You come up with wild theories because posts of hers get deleted on Instagram, as though she is incapable of deciding to delete a post herself. During the Free Britney movement, we had real tangible evidence and reason to be concerned and to be fighting for her. Now we're at a point where "fans" are coming up with baseless theories and accusations based on literally nothing, and I'm sorry that it makes you mad to get called out on your delusions but that's nobody's problem but yours.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Yok1 said:

Get laid. Get help. Get a life lol. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, leviathan said:

I get it, but also relax girl as this is what created the movement that helped free her.

Let people deal with the PTSD of the whole thing; some of us need to heal too.

Someone else mentioned somewhere else that no one really talks about the mental health of us as fans.

We too are traumatized *****.

End of my Ted talk.

I appreciate the PTSD part and agree. But it’s also on us to force ourselves to lower our guard a little bit now that, I think we can agree, Britney would not feel scared to say if something weird was going down.  I also agree with her in that it’s okay to set the microscopes down now. Sure, don’t put them away - fine.  But not everything needs to be a conspiracy or looked into now that she speaks out more often. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I appreciate the PTSD part and agree. But it’s also on us to force ourselves to lower our guard a little bit now that, I think we can agree, Britney would not feel scared to say if something weird was going down.  I also agree with her in that it’s okay to set the microscopes down now. Sure, don’t put them away - fine.  But not everything needs to be a conspiracy or looked into now that she speaks out more often. 

thank you, all I meant.

5 hours ago, very_urban said:

She's an artist herself, why would she go private?

And why the **** should she stop talking about weirdos who harass her?

It would be good for her to ignore them, because it would help her block out the negativity she is getting, and doing that will also not give them more attention. If they don't like her or Britney, don't address them publicly because now they know they are getting to her. Make the haters feel as though their comments have fallen into a void that she isn't even bothered by them.

I do think she is a nice woman and Britney likes her, which is awesome. I do think, though, she needs to change her reaction, which may help the negativity to die down. I remember her saying she can't stay silent anymore about the haters. Maybe retreat from the public eye for some time, like Britney has done to not let haters drag her spirits down.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block