Britney's assistant Vicky T: "So many things looked into with a microscope"

1 minute ago, pieceofphil said:

That doesn't give us the right to traumatize her new assistant

no one I know of, or no one on this forum - from the comments we see - is talking to her or even acknowledging her existence.

so a little bit of me is like: girl shut up, we were here before you were even born.

and also like girl this isn’t your movie. go home and shut up already. stop attacking the people who love her the most because some random idiots are sending you random stuff you don’t like.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Your trauma doesn’t give you the right to cause someone else more trauma.

how am I causing someone else trauma? please explain. I’ll wait.

i like Vicky and she seems to be a great person to have around Britney and I get where she’s coming from. It all makes sense but also I feel like she’s generalizing too much.

like girl relax and don’t make it seem like we’re all like that.

we have to deal with BS everyday from all sides and we just cope.

everyone around us is like: β€œdid you see Britney? she posted naked she’s crazy… you shouldn’t have fought for her freedom” which is beyond ridiculous but my point is - like us - she needs to tune that out and stop putting us all in that bag.

she knows we’re the good ones. so please address it with the weirdos directly or stop giving us all a bad name.

and stop pressuring us, people in here mean well.

at least I do.

i just feel like unless you’re a stan you don’t even know this person - Vicky - exists… so when she posts these things I feel it’s a bit unfair because the audience she intended this message for is not paying attention but WE are. so it feels unfair.

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, leviathan said:

I get it, but also relax girl as this is what created the movement that helped free her.

Let people deal with the PTSD of the whole thing; some of us need to heal too.

Someone else mentioned somewhere else that no one really talks about the mental health of us as fans.

We too are traumatized *****.

End of my Ted talk.

Wait what? None of this makes sense to me.Β 

It's simple - give an independent Britney some space. That was the purpose of the movement. Not to continue to revel in the drama.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Wait what? None of this makes sense to me.Β 

It's simple - give an independent Britney some space. That was the purpose of the movement. Not to continue to revel in the drama.Β 

correct, and I feel that’s what Vicky is doing. like let it go girl. not everyone is crazy.

6 minutes ago, leviathan said:

correct, and I feel that’s what Vicky is doing. like let it go girl. not everyone is crazy.

But she never said "everyone" in her tweet. If you feel she isn't talking about you then I wouldn't be offended. I'm personally glad Vicky is speaking out on Britney's behalf.Β 

And not everyone means well. Some people are so wrapped in only themselves that they don't stop and realize the effect it has on Britney. The Onion got it right when they released this satirical article

Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

But some of "us" are, so her message is for them.

So if you're not them, let it go too.

she doesn’t need to post it every 2 days then.. and post good things too, and be nice. she has a big platform and it makes us all look bad and be further ridiculed.

like it wasn’t Vicky standing in the sun fighting for a stranger in front of the stanky musk courthouse.

she could be nicer and less attention seeker. and not generalize so much. and also share good things too. not only complain.

β€œhey guys Britney is doing great she just needs a bit of time and space, please be respectful, I know some of you are good but some are too intense and should take a step back. thank you, love you all. bye”

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, easy said:

i think some people aren't understanding what exactly is happening to vicky in this situation. Β 

she's not just calling out the banons who make up bull**** because they can't accept that britney is free. vicky is gettingΒ harassedΒ on a daily basis by these people because theyΒ believeΒ vicky is controlling and harming britney.Β 

they try to discredit her career, they send her death threats, they created a whole news article saying her band mate died and sent it to her. it's more than her clapping back at haters. she's experiencing real threats and harassment because people can't grasp that britney is free, has chosen to keep sam and vicky in her life, and is doing things that they didn't want her/expect her to.Β 

vicky also regularly acknowledges the love she receives, but until you're getting harassed and threatened daily, you can't judge how you would react to it.Β 

I didn’t know of this, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

This isn't Britney related.Β :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Vicky posted that on May 26th. It's now June 3rd. What gives?Β 

I know you're bored but there is a thing as too much. Are you due annual leave?Β 

GIF by Leroy Patterson

AP by Caleb himself! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Β 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

no one I know of, or no one on this forum - from the comments we see - is talking to her or even acknowledging her existence.

so a little bit of me is like: girl shut up, we were here before you were even born.

and also like girl this isn’t your movie. go home and shut up already. stop attacking the people who love her the most because some random idiots are sending you random stuff you don’t like.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

People who are attacking her assistant and friends and creating baseless conspiracy theories are not people who "love" Britney, they are actively harmful and dangerous to her. Vicky is completely right to speak out on it and address it publicly.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

how am I causing someone else trauma? please explain. I’ll wait.

I don't know why people are jumping on you for your comment. I totally get what you're saying. As a fanbase, we've really been put through it - moreso than any other fanbase I can think of in history. Truly. We all need to show some grace for the fact these huge changes will take some time for people to adjust. That in no way endorses people who are engaging in unacceptable behavior.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Not the conspiracies again. Let Britney live her life. And let her be imperfect and let her make mistakes, that's a part of every lifeΒ :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:Β The thing is, some of the pressed fans thought she'd be perfect after being freed. But in real life, it's impossible to be perfect in every wayΒ :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:Β And now they think something is wrong because their expectations didn't come true.Β 

Some of you are so bored. How do you even have time to come up with these weird theories? As you can see you hurt others with it. Go to the dentist or somethingΒ :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:Β Regular dental check up is importantΒ :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite::emma:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Not the conspiracies again. Let Britney live her life. And let her be imperfect and let her make mistakes, that's a part of every lifeΒ :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:Β You really expect someone to be perfect?Β 

Β 

And Britney is definitely going to make a lot of mistakes considering she's a former child star from a terribly dysfunctional family and she spent more than a decade of her adulthood without the right to make any decisions.Β 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block