Exclusive: JayTawndré Starts First Job in The O.C.

27 minutes ago, grovela said:

I have a little over a year darling, get it sis ❤️

:carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: don’t use, stay honest with yourself and others at all times and keep your head up when it gets rough. 

Congratulations 👏🎉 that is awesome. I can't wait til I'm one year clean! ☺️☺️☺️

You're right, transparency is key 🗝️!!!

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Congratulations 👏🎉 that is awesome. I can't wait til I'm one year clean! ☺️☺️☺️

You're right, transparency is key 🗝️!!!

Which is also why you making this post is not only okay, it’s good ❤️  It might help someone else lurking around here struggling. I understand this is a Britney pop forum, and maybe certain users somehow find this annoying but it’s so easy to just… go read something else :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2
11 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Wait do threads with the “X Team” tag mean that they’re featured threads? :orangu_orangutan_ape: If so, then the payola with this thread is real. :roxxy:

Nnnnnnnnnn AnTyways congratulations on the new work opportunities Jay! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

11 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

It's SlayTawndré :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

No it doesn’t mean we’ve featured them, it just shows we’ve commented :queenie_falling_dying_dead: (you’ll see it in all threads any mod has commented on, if no mod hasn’t commented in a thread you won’t see ‘X Team’.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, grovela said:

Which is also why you making this post is not only okay, it’s good ❤️  It might help someone else lurking around here struggling. I understand this is a Britney pop forum, and maybe certain users somehow find this annoying but it’s so easy to just… go read something else :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

True❤️💋❤️

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

No it doesn’t mean we’ve featured them, it just shows we’ve commented :queenie_falling_dying_dead: (you’ll see it in all threads any mod has commented on, if no mod hasn’t commented in a thread you won’t see ‘X Team’.

Phew! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Glad that’s all it is! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block