Exclusive: JayTawndré Starts First Job in The O.C.

7 minutes ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

JayTawndre?

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

Does it mean he will stop posting stuff nobody cares about?

Lol you're in the 10% club. I literally had a thread about me with everyone showing love and I was only gone from the forum for 6 days. Please, spread kindness and love and not envy and jealousy of relevancy. Not a cute look 😘

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

Hello my Exhale peeps :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:!!!

Rainbow Pizza GIF

it's me Jay I'm so excited to announce that today at 3:30 p.m. Pacific time I am going to be starting my first part-time job at a pizza shop and I'm very excited about it and the first few days are just going to be for a couple of hours and I'm just going to be watching some videos and learning some things and I'm very very excited about it looking for work has been you know my number one priority lately that's what's going to help me survive and you know that's what's going to help me prosper and for that you know like I'm just very excited about that aspect of you know everything and yeah so you know I just wanted to share that with everybody you know this journey of me being able to like you know be independent and eventually get my own place and you know move forward and be a good person and continue to stay sober you know it's 30 days that I'm clean and sober I'm so excited so happy and you know I'm praying that God still loves me like you know me and him but I love God and like it's just kind of complicated sometimes so yeah I'm just really excited about everything and I wanted to share it with all of you guys 🥰🥰😘😘🍕!!!! 

Love,

'Tawndré 💋!!! 

Also,

I have been hired at a commission job selling phones for a company. I'm excited! $40 a sign up plus benefits and bonuses and company outings! ☺️☺️☺️

spongebob squarepants GIF

Also I'm releasing my first single "Drink to Forget" on my 30th birthday July 3rd! WITH VOCALS 😳😳😳!!! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:maybe even a visual.... :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Oprah Winfrey Bread GIF

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

JayTawndre?

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

Does it mean he will stop posting stuff nobody cares about?

He literally posted about getting sober and this is the BS you post? So insensitive.

If you didn't care you wouldn't be clicking or going to the effort of posting something? Make it make sense.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block