Jack Antonoff Discusses Working With Lana Del Rey Recently

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Jack reveals in the New Yorker that he and Lana del Rey have been working on new music recently together 

“And then we had this one weird live take where she [Lana] was singing along to a voice memo on her phone … and I was playing piano … and we just both went, ‘Yep, there it is—our one magic moment.’

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/05/23/jack-antonoff-pop-music-collaboration-lorde-taylor-swift

I wish she would work with a different producer. I don’t find him as versatile as someone like Max Martin. He produces for Taylor, and Lorde as well, and you can tell. I miss Lana’s more experimental sounds where it’d be rock, and then hip-hop/ alternative. Chemtrails and Blue Banisters were such lack luster albums to me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I wish she would work with a different producer. I don’t find him as versatile as someone like Max Martin. He produces for Taylor, and Lorde as well, and you can tell. I miss Lana’s more experimental sounds where it’d be rock, and then hip-hop/ alternative. Chemtrails and Blue Banisters were such lack luster albums to me. 

I agree. They had their moment with NFR and it seems like they are just trying to recreate that. The songs gets softer and quieter lol. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block