Britney: This Is Gonna Be My Baby Daddy? 👶🚗

3 hours ago, Sgt Spears deputy said:

Yes, Sam this is YOUR car.:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:And even if you are on private property, the video is very unhappily chosen with a dog on your lap to drive a car after which your girlfriend was badly attacked in the past. It seems you are mocking Britney

Britney filmed it, she clearly doesn't give a ****.

What are some of your problems? Stop living in the past.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Its a cute video and all but I just read on Yahoo about the prenup drama and im like ugh hope its not true and really hoping the best for the relationship and her and the baby now. I just hope he's in it for love. 

Its not Sam denied twice 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Monicab said:

Get some help 🤣

I knew it'd be an unpopular post and it honestly doesn't even really actually bother me specifically. I've literally never once said anything bad about Britney driving with SP.

But something about Sam driving always makes me cringe. He's constantly posting stories of himself while he's clearly driving and THAT does bother me. Countless accidents are caused by distracted driving and he does it allllll the time. I'm sure he's a fine driver, but it literally only takes half a second for someone to miss something and SMASH. So it's not really even about the baby on the lap persay... more so that I feel he is an irresponsible driver in general and I feel it reflects poorly on Britney since such a large portion of the population feel she's an irresponsible driver herself 

40 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I knew it'd be an unpopular post and it honestly doesn't even really actually bother me specifically. I've literally never once said anything bad about Britney driving with SP.

But something about Sam driving always makes me cringe. He's constantly posting stories of himself while he's clearly driving and THAT does bother me. Countless accidents are caused by distracted driving and he does it allllll the time. I'm sure he's a fine driver, but it literally only takes half a second for someone to miss something and SMASH. So it's not really even about the baby on the lap persay... more so that I feel he is an irresponsible driver in general and I feel it reflects poorly on Britney since such a large portion of the population feel she's an irresponsible driver herself 

Your comments bother me turning something fun into this. Britney biggest enemies are fans like you so disgusted! Be Happy for Britney not what you do sickened 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block