Anti LGBT and pro Trump US congressman Madison Cawthorn **** video leaks

20 hours ago, kdub87 said:

Trust me you don’t. Looks like he’s clenching a bus driver wig between his cheeks. Like all of his body hair migrated to his crack.

There are no teachers having conversations about s** with little kids. That’s what they tell stupid people, as they’re the only ones mentally incompetent enough to believe it. 

NO teachers? Never speak in absolutes. There are crazy woke teachers/leaders as there are bigoted ones.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Yeah, and he's not the only one with a past that can ruin his political career. 

But he is looking at a jail sentence Especially driving under a suspended license and other stuff that is actually pretty bad on a legal stand point. 

Even his own state  is wanting him to not be allowed for Reelection  .

He has lots of dirt on him, from using his wheelchair disability to do things to women that you and i could be thrown in jail for, but of course he's using his disability as it was a mistake not on purpose angle. 

Wow I’m surprised his pörn past isn’t prob up. What his pörn days before he became handicapped? 

Does it actually matter if he wore lingerie once and joked around with a male friend? How is that even relevant to his campaign? In any case, I wouldn't be surprised if his own campaign team did it because research has demonstrated that it engenders more sympathy in his favour when these tactics are used during a campaign to win voters. I don't remember why, it's just a social psychological phenomenon. 

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Does it actually matter if he wore lingerie once and joked around with a male friend? How is that even relevant to his campaign? In any case, I wouldn't be surprised if his own campaign team did it because research has demonstrated that it engenders more sympathy in his favour when these tactics are used during a campaign to win voters. I don't remember why, it's just a social psychological phenomenon. 

LOL. How he being on lingerie would help his campaign  among those crazy maga supporters????confused oprah winfrey GIF

5 hours ago, Blackout2007 said:

NO teachers? Never speak in absolutes. There are crazy woke teachers/leaders as there are bigoted ones.

I’m a teacher, I’ve lost count of how many schools I have subbed at. I’ve yet to encounter a single teacher having conversations about s** with young kids. That’s not to say it doesn’t happen, but the way Republicans are talking about it as if it is rife as an excuse to introduce legislation that we all know is aimed at none hetero***ual teachers. Did our teachers never mention their husbands or wives in passing conversation? Of course they did, because they’re people with lives outside of school. Gay people also have lives, but god forbid they mention their significant others or being married. Do children’s books not depict families with Herero parents/marriages? Cartoons and kids movies?

If children are old enough to witness and know about straight marriages and relationships, why aren’t they old enough to know about gay ones? To me they are one and the same, the only difference lies in peoples bigotry.

It’s straight from the playbook of how to manipulate people with little to no critical thinking skills, and it works like a charm for Republicans and their bases. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, kdub87 said:

I’m a teacher, I’ve lost count of how many schools I have subbed at. I’ve yet to encounter a single teacher having conversations about s** with young kids. That’s not to say it doesn’t happen, but the way Republicans are talking about it as if it is rife as an excuse to introduce legislation that we all know is aimed at none hetero***ual teachers. Did our teachers never mention their husbands or wives in passing conversation? Of course they did, because they’re people with lives outside of school. Gay people also have lives, but god forbid they mention their significant others or being married. Do children’s books not depict families with Herero parents/marriages? Cartoons and kids movies?

If children are old enough to witness and know about straight marriages and relationships, why aren’t they old enough to know about gay ones? To me they are one and the same, the only difference lies in peoples bigotry.

It’s straight from the playbook of how to manipulate people with little to no critical thinking skills, and it works like a charm for Republicans and their bases. 

This.  So much this!  The Republican Party are nothing but bigoted hypocrites.

7 hours ago, mythology said:

I'm with sonny hostin.

When she told a black guest host that she being a republican and black is an oxymoron..

Like she said it best..

I don't understand black republicans and I don't understand Latino republicans..

she even told Kim klacik we didn't vote you,we don't support you, And don't go here lying, we don't support gop at all.

The modern day research is there, the Lincoln party days are dead?

I don't understand how gay men can be republican, religious and deal with judgment every day all because of beliefs that are not really for you..

Even my friends said it best, you have to wonder if they want that relationship with their parents to continue well into adult hood when we all know they we're very liberal in high school and lived for getting into trouble..

It's almost like they're saying sorry by being early 20s prudes to make you the heart attacks they gave as teens..

We're still the same like you said it's literally been take it or leave it or f off, thank you.. everybody changed that's the reality.

16 hours ago, kdub87 said:

Your personal anecdotes cannot account for the hundreds of thousands of schools in America.

9 hours ago, mythology said:

and that’s not a bigoted and generalizing statement at all.

• Like 1

It’s 2022 in America. People need to come out already and live their truth!!! 
The South isn’t the most accepting place, but overall, America has become decently tolerant of the gay community. 
Madison must be having some serious issues with his gay identity since he has said such horrible things about the gay community and has worked against them this whole time. He set up this public embarrassment for himself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/7/2022 at 2:05 PM, Blackout2007 said:

Or I could just find out on here. Idc enough to google it bc I highly doubt he’s “anti gay” and even if he is idgaf but go off sis

Well he is and trash people like you are empowering these people and providing/paving the pathway for hate. What an ignorant comment. Bye.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block