Anti LGBT and pro Trump US congressman Madison Cawthorn **** video leaks

2 hours ago, aleomg said:

WHERE'S THE VIDEO? WE WANT THE LINK. :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

Trust me you don’t. Looks like he’s clenching a bus driver wig between his cheeks. Like all of his body hair migrated to his crack.

7 hours ago, Blackout2007 said:

He’s hot. What’s the proof he’s anti-gay? Are we sure he simply isn’t for teachers talking about s** to young students or bio men competing in women’s sports? Anti gay is a very strong term.

There are no teachers having conversations about s** with little kids. That’s what they tell stupid people, as they’re the only ones mentally incompetent enough to believe it. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

This is 100% true and I always say it, it was closeted gays who did the most damage throughout history and keep doing the most damage to the LGBTQI+ movement. They are angry and jealous because they don't dare live their lives freely like the rest of us and would rather take that right away from all of us together than grow some balls and be who they are. Spineless maggots.

Same thing happened with the anti LGBT Hungarian politician who is all about family values and actually retracted pro lgbt laws in Hungary. He was caught in a gay **** in Brussels(Belgium) during the peak of Covid-19. They can all drop dead tbh.

This. Back when I didn’t want anyone to suspect I was gay I used to say I was against gay marriage and it was just bull**** defense mechanisms I am deeply ashamed of today. This was when I was in high school but still. It also didn’t help being raised in a religious household where we heard every day about being gay being a sin and all this bull****. These people that continue to behave like this into adulthood are a stain on our society 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This. Back when I didn’t want anyone to suspect I was gay I used to say I was against gay marriage and it was just bull**** defense mechanisms I am deeply ashamed of today. This was when I was in high school but still. It also didn’t help being raised in a religious household where we heard every day about being gay being a sin and all this bull****. These people that continue to behave like this into adulthood are a stain on our society 

I'll never understand why of all things in this world, straight religious people obsess over gays the most? Like what's the deal with that? There are millions of people dying from all kinds of wrong, sinful things, but fuc*ing straights are like "omg two men sleeping together WILL BRING THE END OF US!!!!"

Like no Karen, you're just jealous you're not getting any di*k let's face it :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Like 1

I mean its moronic yea, but anyone who thinks this is scandalous or somehow makes him gay has never witnessed a group of young men on a lads weekend.

Few people on here also calling him 'evil' which I don't understand.  Maybe I've missed something?  Just because someone sits across the political isle from you doesn't make them evil.  People originally fled to the U.S. to escape this sort of tribalistic mindset and all Americans have done in recent years is recreate their own version of it with Democrat vs Republican.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, handmedown said:

I mean its moronic yea, but anyone who thinks this is scandalous or somehow makes him gay has never witnessed a group of young men on a lads weekend.

Few people on here also calling him 'evil' which I don't understand.  Maybe I've missed something?  Just because someone sits across the political isle from you doesn't make them evil.  People originally fled to the U.S. to escape this sort of tribalistic mindset and all Americans have done in recent years is recreate their own version of it with Democrat vs Republican.

Young men on a lads weekend behaving like this is an excuse to explore their gay fantasies. I don’t know any straight man that would do this **** and if they do then they’re a little bit fruity and that’s A-OK but enough of this “boys will be boys” nonsense. However, it is ****ed up that if women do these things no one bats an eye or assumes they’re lesbians. I know men get away with a lot, but I’ve always hated they can’t be more in touch with their feminine side without automatically being labeled gay. 

Woman sits on her girlfriends lap? Normal

Man sits on his guy friends lap? GAY! 

Woman kisses her girlfriend? Normal

Man kisses his guy friend? GAY! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Young men on a lads weekend behaving like this is an excuse to explore their gay fantasies. I don’t know any straight man that would do this **** and if they do then they’re a little bit fruity and that’s A-OK but enough of this “boys will be boys” nonsense. However, it is ****ed up that if women do these things no one bats an eye or assumes they’re lesbians. I know men get away with a lot, but I’ve always hated they can’t be more in touch with their feminine side without automatically being labeled gay. 

Woman sits on her girlfriends lap? Normal

Man sits on his guy friends lap? GAY! 

Woman kisses her girlfriend? Normal

Man kisses his guy friend? GAY! 

I think I understand what you're getting at but didn't you just argue against your own point though?  It sounds like you started by saying only gay men act this way and then went on to say it should be ok for straight men to kiss each other.

20 minutes ago, handmedown said:

I think I understand what you're getting at but didn't you just argue against your own point though?  It sounds like you started by saying only gay men act this way and then went on to say it should be ok for straight men to kiss each other.

Hence the however point. I get it sounds contradictory but that’s why I said however it’s ****ed up 

10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Someone shared me something and said daddy Danny and him had fun 

Sean cody model..

I was like i knew he looked way familiar underneath Danny daddy riding.

I said i forgot, such a shame but then again several gay for pay are going to jail for the January 6 insurrection.  

You’re saying this congress man did gay for pay pörn before? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

You’re saying this congress man did gay for pay pörn before? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Yeah, and he's not the only one with a past that can ruin his political career. 

But he is looking at a jail sentence Especially driving under a suspended license and other stuff that is actually pretty bad on a legal stand point. 

Even his own state  is wanting him to not be allowed for Reelection  .

He has lots of dirt on him, from using his wheelchair disability to do things to women that you and i could be thrown in jail for, but of course he's using his disability as it was a mistake not on purpose angle. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block