Anti LGBT and pro Trump US congressman Madison Cawthorn **** video leaks

16 minutes ago, Blackout2007 said:

He’s hot. What’s the proof he’s anti-gay? Are we sure he simply isn’t for teachers talking about s** to young students or bio men competing in women’s sports? Anti gay is a very strong term.

I am not informed enough to make a comment.

but I agree and would like to see the receipts.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

An anti-LGBT US congressman for North Caroline Madison Cawthorn had a nude video leaked of him simulating s** with a friend.  He is known for his remarks against LGBT population and fervent pro Trump.

Link here of the leaked video.

[removed]

Also, Politico released a photo of him dressed with woman lingerie: 

And his response:

spacer.png

100% of the time these anti LGBTQIA spokespeople are closeted gays. Just get laid and stop bullying the rest of us.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I haven't seen the clip because some people said it was more weird than hot, so I want to avoid the trauma, but from what I've heard it doesn't actually sound gay per se. 

45 minutes ago, mean little lips said:

He's hot, I don't see proof that's he's gay... Straight guys do suss **** all the time, unless there's a s** tape, I'm not convinced. What did he do that was anti gay? 

mariah carey kiss GIF by RealityTVGIFs

25 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Yeah…keep telling yourself that.

From what I understand there was no penetration involved, right? Some people have described the video as featuring "dry humping". My straight bestie did that to me once as a joke. I don't think that makes someone gay though. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Blackout2007 said:

He’s hot. What’s the proof he’s anti-gay? Are we sure he simply isn’t for teachers talking about s** to young students or bio men competing in women’s sports? Anti gay is a very strong term.

Google is your friend. It’s people like you that are voting for these idiots. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block