What does your family think of Britney?

• Super Mods

I made this thread cause I was curious of what other families think of Britney.

I come from a religious Christian family and well u can assume what they think of her.

They think she's a s-l-u-t.

However I will say my mom has more empathy for her and doesnt shame her,

but my younger sister does.

She still thinks Britney is crazy and having a meltdown.

Now what about you guys?

What do your families think of her?

Are they actual fans or are they judgmental like mine?

• Like 1

My parents and I never practiced any sort of religion or observations, and they're pretty open-minded, but they def still think she's "a little crazy." Even after giving them a bit-sized run-down of all that's happened to her, they are also empathetic but still on the fence, lol. They don't know why she "has" to post what she does sometimes, but then I'm just like 'I mean, I dunno either but who cares?' 🤷🏼‍♂️ lol

• Like 2

My mother from the time of the conservatorship, she said that there was something strange about the whole case, and she always saw her father as a Joe Jackson, only after all that is known she says that Joe is a baby in front of Jaime. But she always had the intuition that there was something weird behind it. My brothers with the whole TikTok thing and #FreeBritney Movement, they were convinced that there was something shady going on, and they were afraid that they would invent that ''She committed suicide'' as they usually do. They think she is a good girl and that she is doing good to get all that poison and trauma of years out, they think she is very brave and believe that as the years go by she will be better than she is in her healing from the trauma and they believe that her new adventure as a mother of her third child will help a lot in the process.

My family is aware of her situation and often asks me about updates on her

My mom thinks she's a little messed up, but ultimately thinks she didn't deserve how restrictive and controlled her life was under conservatorship and does feel sorry for the way the media hounds her. She also said "good for her!" When she heard about the book deal

My sister is fully on board with supporting britney but isn't quite a stan

My son, who's the same age as Jayden, doesn't really care much, can't really understand the level of scrutiny she's been under and really just can't understand how big of a star she is/was. That being said, he thinks Jamie Spears is a d*

My husband thinks she's a bit crazy, but not in a bad way... he thinks everyone is a little crazy but she still deserves the right to burn her life to the ground and blow all her money if she so chooses

• Like 1

Well my family is a little religious but luckily they never thought she was or is a S word. They understand that it's just a "mask" she puts on while performing cause that's her job. I explained everything to them how she was treated and how Loucifer forced herself into Britney's life. They often ask me how is she doing? Any updates? And stuff like that. My dad said "it's so not fair that her mom wants Britney to pay for the bare minimum that she did and when it was already clear that Britney was going to be free anyways" I remember my mom crying when she heard the testimony especially during the "I wanna be able to have a family cause I can't have a baby now" or something like that, she broke down and I cried with her too. When I told her that she's expecting a baby she got a bit emotional and she said "This is one of the sweetest things I've heard lately" My parents are so adorable :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Like 1

They obviously know she's a legend, they acknowledge her hits, they realize how iconic she is but they don't care :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: 

I don't know how it's possible but my mom remembers her more from early 2000s than late 2000s :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

My brothers say they don't like her but they know her every hit :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Dad doesn't care as well :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I mean c'mon Britney is so 2000s, she hasn't released any single since 2016, no hit since 2013. Obviously the conservatorship was huge news and people are still very interested in Britney but they see her as a has-been because she doesn't do music anymore. Maybe she will come back to music one day with a lot of hits and she will be the biggest pop star once again :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1

My mum loves her, her sister passed away when she was only 18 in the Oops era and her sister was a massive Britney fan and also strangely looked almost identical (my phone will detect a photo of her as Britney!) so she of course listens to Britney when she’s thinking of her sister.

My Dad hasn’t really taken much notice of Britney until recently with the #FreeBritney movement, he watched the documentaries and followed the case closely. He felt sorry for her and didn’t once think she still needed the conservatorship, and was pretty outspoken on his dislike for Jamie Spears.

• Love 1

They love her, my parents don't have an Instagram so they don't get to see her posts they called me in morning saying Britney is now free as it was in newspapers. 

My aunt loves her songs especially work B as it helps her to run, as i must've said earlier I'm usually surrounded by good people and what I seem to understand is that people don't care much about celebs in general which is a good thing. 

1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

My mum loves her, her sister passed away when she was only 18 in the Oops era and her sister was a massive Britney fan and also strangely looked almost identical (my phone will detect a photo of her as Britney!) so she of course listens to Britney when she’s thinking of her sister.

My Dad hasn’t really taken much notice of Britney until recently with the #FreeBritney movement, he watched the documentaries and followed the case closely. He felt sorry for her and didn’t once think she still needed the conservatorship, and was pretty outspoken on his dislike for Jamie Spears.

I want to see your mom’s sister! :) that breaks my heart

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.