Heather McDonald Doesn’t Believe Britney Is Pregnant & Is The Reason For Hiatus! 🤦‍♀️

I think we shouldn't comment on this because I do think Heather/Others maybe right on this.. and not in a vindictive way, I don't even think Britney did it on purpose... that first post 'food pregnant' i took as a joke from her.. and then everyone picked it up like she was serious.. so she probably ran with it, and doesn't realize how this could backfire.. but i do think everyone will hopefully overlook it due to everything shes been through. but yea.. I think she maybe just having dog babies at the moment.

• Love 3

I doubt Sam would have confirmed it or would be talking about it in an interview if it was fake, his family also congratulated them and considering his family seem to be the polar opposite of hers, meaning not scum, I doubt he’d lie to his family about news like this.

Britney is free, which means the hate train is taking off again, so of course they’re gonna question everything she does or says.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

On what planet would she be obliged to share something so personal, such as an ultrasound  🤷🏻‍♂️ ? People gotta stop try and dictate what she should be doing. You can see her bump in the polka dot dress with the People’s Choice dilly award anyway. 😬

• Love 2

britney doesn't do **** like that. the only thing I pray for is that she's past 3 months and it's looking like a perfect pregnancy! she said she wanted a baby she's got her clock ticking i have no doubt to believe she's pregnant already!! sam is a young stud his sperm

is strong affff LOL and i see some general public and women saying they don't believe it, haters much??? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block