Do you have nightmares or bad dreams?

BritneyLVR

There is literally nothing worse than having a bad dream or a nightmare! I don’t really get “nightmares” that are terrifying and like from a movie or anything. I have had weird/bad dreams before! Like all of my teeth falling out or being in a car accident or drowning. 

I hate that panic feeling when you wake up, realizing it was all a dream. I hated being in school and having a bad dream about failing a test or not finishing a project and failing to then only wake up and it’s the middle of the night and not the case :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

That feeling of having to check your teeth because in your dream you lost them :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

That panic feeling when you wake up not knowing if you’re still dreaming or not :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Do you have bad dreams or nightmares ever? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Spoiler

Sometimes being on here can feel like a bad dream :emma:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Not as much as I used to but I do have sleep paralysis sometimes.

Its seriously one of the most scariest feelings in the world cause like your body feels

weighed down and you cant lift anything, you cant scream or make noise cause your voice is dried out

and I basically jump out of bed and wake up like that.

Idk why I have that sometimes but I hope none of u guys ever get that cause its SCARY!

• Love 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Its seriously one of the most scariest feelings in the world cause like your body feels

weighed down and you cant lift anything, you cant scream or make noise cause your voice is dried out

Idk why I have that sometimes but I hope none of u guys ever get that cause its SCARY!

Oh no! I’m sorry that you have to go through that :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Its ok, its not your fault.

Thanks for being kind to me about this.

Its seriously REALLY scary! Hope u never get it

Of course! That sounds very scary. I wouldn’t handle that type of situation well and would probably panic myself and make it worse! Sending you lots of positive vibes and hopes that this doesn’t happen for you again! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, OverIt said:

Of course! That sounds very scary. I wouldn’t handle that type of situation well and would probably panic myself and make it worse! Sending you lots of positive vibes and hopes that this doesn’t happen for you again! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thank you and sending positive vibes to you too! You're so nice! :)

• Love 2

I’m not a promiscuous person. I haven’t had s e x in almost 3 years. But this month I’ve had the dirtiest *****iest raw dog s e x dreams ever! Idk why but I’m a total c u m dump in the dreams. I wake up feeling amazing but in real life I would never act that way. So idk, would you consider that  a bad dream if you behave a way you wouldn’t in real life?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Oh my gosh sleep paralysis is literally demonic. It's horrible!!!!! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I’m not a promiscuous person. I haven’t had s e x in almost 3 years. But this month I’ve had the dirtiest *****iest raw dog s e x dreams ever! Idk why but I’m a total c u m dump in the dreams. I wake up feeling amazing but in real life I would never act that way. So idk, would you consider that  a bad dream if you behave a way you wouldn’t in real life?

Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Maybe you just need to have some regular missionary love making then you're mind won't go out of control in your dreams :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Spoiler

Or maybe go have an OORGY 

**** Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block