Britney’s being praised on the radio!! Queen of the radio

1 hour ago, OverIt said:

Just happened! :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile: 

They were talking about Britney and said they applaud her for opening up on Instagram about her struggles with her pregnancies and congratulated her on this pregnancy! They also said it’s cool that all of this info is coming from her versus the tabloids and congratulated her on her freedom! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Britney is always going to be a relevant queen :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

They then played Baby One More Time and said this gives a whole new meaning to “oh baby baby!”:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Do you hear Britney play on your local radio station? Is she a hot topic? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

She’s barely played here in the UK, but since 2021 I’ve been hearing her a lot more nowadays.

It seems she’s finally transitioned to a respected legend. A legacy artist, just like Michael, Madonna, Whitney, Mariah, etc who are playlisted regularly just because their songs are genuinely good. 

• Love 4
Just now, Pinky98 said:

She’s barely played here in the UK, but since 2021 I’ve been hearing her a lot more nowadays.

It seems she’s finally transitioned to a respected legend. A legacy artist, just like Michael, Madonna, Whitney, Mariah, etc who are playlisted regularly just because their songs are genuinely good. 

I’m surprised she’s not played as much in the UK where she talks so positively of it and visits so often! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OverIt said:

I’m surprised she’s not played as much in the UK where she talks so positively of it and visits so often! 

The UK are very hard minded, once they make a choice then that choice is made forever. She was never taken seriously again after 2007 and that shows in her radio performance. Sad but true 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

What? They play her songs quite often. During 8h shift I can hear like 3-4 songs at least (different radio stations).

Oops, BOMT, Toxic, Stronger and Crazy every single day. 

Last Thursday I've heard 3 (a song).

Never heard any bad word about her, they love her. 

Radio stations I am listening: Puls1 and BBC (2 or 3).

• Love 2

Once in a while I'll hear toxic, maybe I wanna go or bomt but it's not very often these days. I'm sure if she released something new though they'd play it.

When Glory was released they played the entire album start to finish with no commercials that Friday night. It was my first listen and I purposely planned my night to listen to it while drinking wine and cleaning/dancing in my kitchen

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block